Dinitrophenol 2,4 vs Sodium Dinitrophenol 2,4

Beti ona

Reaction score
It is quite simple, open the package and leave it in a place where it is hot, it can be your terrace with sun, or your garage. In the garage it will take more time, as 3 days, to lose moisture. You must weigh before and after to check if you lost all moisture. Sometimes it is not an exact 15%, it can be more.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt leave it in open like that unless you are ok with it getting on everything. if you want to leave it in the open, you may want to lay in a bin, spread it out finely, and lightly cover it with a plastic lid (not completely shut obviously as needs to vent) and as long as its hot out, you'll be fine. you can leave it out side but that will still take a good amount of time (but you said you have time) but just make sure to keep an eye on it. but def as Beti said, weigh before and after to see the moisture removal but def not be exact numbers. there are easier ways tho

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Why not just buy it in capsules from someone that knows what there doing????

Beti ona

Reaction score
Oh yes, put it in a bucket, so that the air does not take it away. If it is sunny and hot, all the moisture can go away in a single afternoon.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why not just buy it in capsules from someone that knows what there doing????

agree. seems like he's determined tho to cap his own. that sheet screws up your breathing unless you want to wear a mask the entire time. which will just add to the time it takes

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
First and only time I ever tried this stuff it was sodium DNP in the summer time, I didn’t see any difference, probably because I was so miserable but everyone around me seem to notice.

I would love to give straight DNP a shot but I’ll have to wait till winter, I’am a heavy equipment operator and sometimes the equipment I am in is open cabs, that would be hell on earth in the hot summer day.

I already know who I am ordering from this winter, I don’t want to deal with the mess or take the chance of screwing that up. I have small children running around and their health and well-being is way more important to me than my own!!!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First and only time I ever tried this stuff it was sodium DNP in the summer time, I didn’t see any difference, probably because I was so miserable but everyone around me seem to notice.

I would love to give straight DNP a shot but I’ll have to wait till winter, I’am a heavy equipment operator and sometimes the equipment I am in is open cabs, that would be hell on earth in the hot summer day.

I already know who I am ordering from this winter, I don’t want to deal with the mess or take the chance of screwing that up. I have small children running around and their health and well-being is way more important to me than my own!!!

excellent thought process man. I have run both of them and minor differences, I put it in a thread on here the differences I noticed. I personally like the powder in comparison overall except at night time it sucks. it hits me HARD at night and really night time only. I am very very difference than most people tho, i can run it with tren with no problem - during the summer. but if you are like most and get the sweats, DEF dont be taking it right now with the summer heat adding to your daily job, you will be in some trouble quick and probably piss your pants from downing so much water.

agree 100% with the kids running around, it is NOT something you want to let them get it. stuff sucks - cough and sneeze and you can have yourself a while new paint scheme for your area

Reaction score
So I need 25 posts before i can share links, pics etc.....

So lets talk about our feelings!

Reaction score
I feel very angry I have to reach 25 posts before i can start sharing with all of you my findings! lol

Reaction score
Although I understand its to prevent spamming, bots and all that bad negative stuff!

Reaction score
Anyways, Ill make this one relative to this thread.

I ordered from a website called REALDNP.com

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

they claim to be selling 98% pure DNP but its really the cheap version thats cut with sodium and god knows what else.

Prices arent exactly what i call reasonable but they did ship out on time and I got it within a week.

But I took a few of the pills for a 5 days and hardly felt anything.

I opened the pills up and noticed it was the same dark yellow colour with the same strong pesticide smell as the the DNP i ordered from China.

Reaction score
So after a long hiatus this summer, I've come back to share what I was up to and what i accomplished.

I was determined to get my hands on REAL PURE DNP from an accredited and authorized seller. NOT from some Far East seller.

But after a couple more weeks, I finally found a source that required me to get one of my businesses to get vetted and authorized by my local gov. agency to be able to purchase DNP.

The reason for all the red tape, if you know the real history and origin of DNP it was during WW2 in ammunitions factories.

So real pure DNP does have some explosive attributes to is chemical makeup therefore is potentially dangerous to handle. Hence why it comes anywher from 15% t 35% "wetted" meaning its moist and lumpy as you can see from my pics in my public album.

I forgot to take pics of the box packaging because it was some serious cardboard structure in it to prevent the container from moving.
And as you can see from the pics i did take, its like one of the russian doll toys. A container within a container stuffed with foam pads.

Anyways, when I opened the bottle and smelled the contents it was nothing like what i got from overseas or that website. Real DNP has a mild sweet/sterile smell to it. NOT the strong pesticide smell from the DNP thats cut with Sodium and god knows what else.

Anyways Im going to leave it for a week to draw out the moisture and I will give you all updates when I start taking it Sept 16.

Reaction score
Its probably going to take me a few days to get it completely dry of all moisture in it.

Reaction score
Also beware of Asian sellers pushing their dirty version of DNP, they love to send fake screen shots of text messages between them and a "satisfied customer".

Its like reading a scam email from a Nigerian prince!

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
@spinward. You cant possibly think this spam and what I think your end goal is will actually work out well for you?

Reaction score
How exactly is this spam.

Aside from the several silly posts, the rest are just me sharing my experiences in finding DNP.

Im not promoting anything, I didnt say I was going to sell this in anyway.

This is more for educational purposes... yeah yeah it sounds cliche but im being serious.

DNP is a very serious substance and if my posts and my pictures can help others make an informed decision and know what to look for, then great.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I think I will just stick to trusted sources thanks not some chancer who might give me a double dose and fry me insides out

Reaction score
The whole point of my posts were to show people that its not easy to get your hands on this stuff, and any site that does offer it readily available you need to think twice.

It amazed me all the red tape i had to go through to get this from an actual chemical distributor.

I had an inspector come to my place of business. so yeah this is serious stuff and during my past six months of researching DNP ive read a LOT of cases of people harming themselves, even causing death.

Like the user Trump said, you need to either REALLY trust your source or do your homework.

I've also seen a lot of sites claim that DNP is is dark yellow (with pics) and what not but after receiving my own supply and having spoken with friends who are chemists, I now know what it REALLY looks like.

I apologize if my posts seemed spammish, that was not my intent. And if Im misinformed about any of my posts, by all means let me know. Im not here to start a quarrel or anything like that, Im merely here to inform other users who are looking to use DNP.

New Threads