Dinitrophenol 2,4 vs Sodium Dinitrophenol 2,4

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
GO on then give me 200

Beti ona

Reaction score
Nobody is cutting DNP with sodium, it makes no sense, DNP is very cheap in its raw form. What the seller can offer to justify a price is the processing, that is, drying and encapsulating.

Reaction score
Go on Alibaba, a LOT of vendors there, maybe all are doing that. Again, I think they do that to pass customs safety and transportation regulations.

DNP in its natural form can be volatile and potentially explosive, hence why mine came 20% wetted. Like I said in my earlier posts, I reached out to official chemical suppliers and to order DNP you have to be either authorized or licensed to order the product. Depending where you live. In canada I had to have my company visited by an gov. agent to receive products like DNP. They wont sell to the public or individuals.

I just went back on Alibaba now and saw that a couple of the vendors i dealt with have changed the name of their version of DNP which means somethings happened lol. But they are still cut with Sodium and something else.

Beti ona

Reaction score
DNP is not cut with sodium to deceive the consumer as would happen with other illegal or recreational drugs (coke, etc), it is simply a different formula. There are 2 types of DNP, sodium/crystal and powder: Sodium 2,4-dinitrophenolate, CAS NO: 1011-73-0 = "Crystal", 2,4-Dinitrophenol, CAS NO: 51-28-5 = "Powder". Sodium DNP has 25% sodium salts, so for every 100 mg you ingest, only 75 mg of pure DNP will be ingested. Sodium makes no difference, neither for health nor for effectiveness. And yes, all DNP is moistened to avoid transport danger. Yes, it is difficult to find DNP powder, most of Alibaba's manufacturers and selders offer DNP Sodium. I have tried both and I don't notice any difference.

Beti ona

Reaction score
A few months ago I did the test of putting some DNP in paper and giving it fire. Well, my sodium DNP caused more spark than the dust DNP, it could be that it was still containing some water, I don't know.

Reaction score
If it were just Sodium I would agree, but virtually all vendors on Alibaba (in my opinion) have it cut with SOdium and another compound. And its that other compound that gives THAT version of DNP a pesticide like odor.

Reaction score
So Im on day 7 of my DNP cycle and I have to say this is the strongest effect i have ever felt since the first time i did.

I will acknowledge that the first time I had A LOT of fat on me compared to now, but this time around, I feel an intense effect.

I was doing two 300 mg doses a day for 5 days straight and it got to the point that yesterday I only took one to give my body a break. I could feel my heart pumping in over drive lol

Today i went back to two pills of 300 mg.

My lips started chapping so, to me, thats a sign I may have to stop soon. If i keep going, the chapping turns extreme.

But going back to my main point, the DNP i got is the real deal.

I included a chart of the half life of DNP if anyone wanted to see for reference sakes. NOt sure how accurate it is, but its math is right.

DNPchart.jpg

Beti ona

Reaction score
If it were just Sodium I would agree, but virtually all vendors on Alibaba (in my opinion) have it cut with SOdium and another compound. And its that other compound that gives THAT version of DNP a pesticide like odor.
I have no idea, certainly my DNP sodium smells different from DNP powder, but there is no reason to cut DNP to lower costs, because it is incredibly cheap to manufacture. Alibaba sellers are selling DNP for industrial use along with other types of herbicides, not for fat burning pills.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Apparently there are no longer DNP sellers in Alibaba.

Reaction score
There are, they just the name. I guess they are getting shut down for selling their diluted version of the product.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Man the powder ****ed me UP CONSTANTLY HEATED, Crystal however was like a roller coaster of being in the outback in Australia and then in Antarctica

New Threads