Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Now the trick is how to dry out that 15% water moisture.

When i tried to pack the first DNP with sodium that i got into capsules I noticed that 5 minutes after, they gelatin capsules would soften and turn to mush.

A friend pointed out that most chemicals come pack with water moisture for "shipping" purposes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinWard View Post
    Now the trick is how to dry out that 15% water moisture.

When i tried to pack the first DNP with sodium that i got into capsules I noticed that 5 minutes after, they gelatin capsules would soften and turn to mush.

A friend pointed out that most chemicals come pack with water moisture for "shipping" purposes.
    correct, it will be shipped wet for that reason. There are a couple different methods to capping the DNP, it just depends on your setup ability and your time constraints

Thanks
    Time I have, just figuring out whats the easiest simplest method.

Someone suggested a dehumidifier in a small room.

Not sure how effective that would be.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinWard View Post
    Time I have, just figuring out whats the easiest simplest method.

Someone suggested a dehumidifier in a small room.

Not sure how effective that would be.

eh. keep in mind that the yellow moisture will 100% get in the air as the air moves. I mean you could line the area with plastic if you wanted as that stuff WILL stain the walls.

Thanks
    It is quite simple, open the package and leave it in a place where it is hot, it can be your terrace with sun, or your garage. In the garage it will take more time, as 3 days, to lose moisture. You must weigh before and after to check if you lost all moisture. Sometimes it is not an exact 15%, it can be more.

Thanks
    i wouldnt leave it in open like that unless you are ok with it getting on everything. if you want to leave it in the open, you may want to lay in a bin, spread it out finely, and lightly cover it with a plastic lid (not completely shut obviously as needs to vent) and as long as its hot out, you'll be fine. you can leave it out side but that will still take a good amount of time (but you said you have time) but just make sure to keep an eye on it. but def as Beti said, weigh before and after to see the moisture removal but def not be exact numbers. there are easier ways tho

Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,263 Posts
    Why not just buy it in capsules from someone that knows what there doing????
    Never wipe your arse with an angry hedgehog

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

metsfan4life (06-30-2019)

Thanks
    Oh yes, put it in a bucket, so that the air does not take it away. If it is sunny and hot, all the moisture can go away in a single afternoon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Why not just buy it in capsules from someone that knows what there doing????
    agree. seems like he's determined tho to cap his own. that sheet screws up your breathing unless you want to wear a mask the entire time. which will just add to the time it takes

11. The Following User Says Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

KINGIV (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    First and only time I ever tried this stuff it was sodium DNP in the summer time, I didn’t see any difference, probably because I was so miserable but everyone around me seem to notice.

I would love to give straight DNP a shot but I’ll have to wait till winter, I’am a heavy equipment operator and sometimes the equipment I am in is open cabs, that would be hell on earth in the hot summer day.

I already know who I am ordering from this winter, I don’t want to deal with the mess or take the chance of screwing that up. I have small children running around and their health and well-being is way more important to me than my own!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KINGIV For This Useful Post:

Beti ona (08-04-2019),metsfan4life (07-08-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGIV View Post
    First and only time I ever tried this stuff it was sodium DNP in the summer time, I didn’t see any difference, probably because I was so miserable but everyone around me seem to notice.

I would love to give straight DNP a shot but I’ll have to wait till winter, I’am a heavy equipment operator and sometimes the equipment I am in is open cabs, that would be hell on earth in the hot summer day.

I already know who I am ordering from this winter, I don’t want to deal with the mess or take the chance of screwing that up. I have small children running around and their health and well-being is way more important to me than my own!!!
    excellent thought process man. I have run both of them and minor differences, I put it in a thread on here the differences I noticed. I personally like the powder in comparison overall except at night time it sucks. it hits me HARD at night and really night time only. I am very very difference than most people tho, i can run it with tren with no problem - during the summer. but if you are like most and get the sweats, DEF dont be taking it right now with the summer heat adding to your daily job, you will be in some trouble quick and probably piss your pants from downing so much water.

agree 100% with the kids running around, it is NOT something you want to let them get it. stuff sucks - cough and sneeze and you can have yourself a while new paint scheme for your area

15. The Following User Says Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

KINGIV (07-09-2019)

Thanks
    How many posts until I can post images??

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast