Dinitrophenol 2,4 vs Sodium Dinitrophenol 2,4

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a difference between Dinitrophenol and Sodium Dinitrophenol

I find some sites that sell DNP with the Sodium and list it as fertilizer, but looking at the chemical compound, it doesnt seem different in any way.

i see it listed as
sodium 2 4 dinitrophenolate

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I think the sodium which I presume is crystal is in your system quicker and out quicker but isn’t as potent per mg as the powder

Reaction score
I found a ton of vendors on alibaba but they all say Sodium....

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its got salt added to the mixture for various reasons. I wouldnt suggest ordering of Ali tho if I were you, but then again, Im not you. But either way...dont

Reaction score
Believe me, I dont want to order from Ali.

Unfortunately for me, my last provider got shut down and finding a new one is proving rather difficult!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Understandable but just trying to find a new one in that method could lead to some more important concerns - such as serious health issues

Reaction score
agreed, thats why im asking for clarity on the difference between DNP with and without SOdium

ANyways i found a new source so all good

Beti ona

Reaction score
DNP powder (2-4 dinitrophenol) is 100% DNP. DNP sodium (2-4 dintrophenolate) is 75% DNP and 25% sodium. Both work the same way, only that you need a higher dose of sodium to get the same amount of product in your system. That is, 200 mg of DNP sodium equals 150 mg of DNP powder. I have bought 3 times on alibaba, without any problem.

Last edited:

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
I have bought 3 times on alibaba, without any problem.

Just because you have purchased it from a random supplier online 3 times means nothing. Im not trying to further demonize DNP because there is plenty of that online but you are buying hazardous Industrial Chemicals not made for human consumption feom someone you dont know on the internet. Just proceed with proper precaution and dont get stuck into the mindset that "since the last 3 times I haven't died, I have nothing to worry about."

Beti ona

Reaction score
Lol, everyone in these forums is buying and introducing dangerous substances into their bodies. With DNP you have what you buy, the fertilizer companies do not operate under the same "rules" as the black market steroid companies. And because DNP is incredibly cheap, they are not altering the product.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Think this one is a little more dangerous than some of the others so you want to have the dosing correct.

Reaction score
All I’ll say is that if you don’t have a good, trusted source with good, positive reviews, you shouldnt be buying DNP.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I totally agree with buying from a trusted source but what could they possibly cut with or replace dnp with that was cheaper and more poisonous??

All I’ll say is that if you don’t have a good, trusted source with good, positive reviews, you should. It be buying DNP.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
The Chinese were selling baby formula that was poisoning babies. Don’t underestimate their capacity for greed or lack of care for the well being of others over profit.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Life is cheap to the Chinese that’s for sure

The Chinese were selling baby formula that was poisoning babies. Don’t underestimate their capacity for greed or lack of care for the well being of others over profit.

Reaction score
DNP powder (2-4 dinitrophenol) is 100% DNP. DNP sodium (2-4 dintrophenolate) is 75% DNP and 25% sodium. Both work the same way, only that you need a higher dose of sodium to get the same amount of product in your system. That is, 200 mg of DNP sodium equals 150 mg of DNP powder. I have bought 3 times on alibaba, without any problem.

Could you message me directly/privately

New Threads