Dinitrophenol 2,4 vs Sodium Dinitrophenol 2,4

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you’re needing to test your dnp, it’s likeky you shouldn’t be needing to as there’s a trust issue to begin with.

Reaction score
If you’re needing to test your dnp, it’s likeky you shouldn’t be needing to as there’s a trust issue to begin with.

Technically speaking you should be testing all supplements/drugs/chemicals you buy regardless if you know the vendor or not.

I test all anabolics i buy just to be on the safe side.

Reaction score
I totally agree with buying from a trusted source but what could they possibly cut with or replace dnp with that was cheaper and more poisonous??

That's the challenge right now, finding a trusted source for DNP

Beti ona

Reaction score
It does not develop tolerance as long as you rests 2 weeks after a cycle. In the original studies they found that after a few weeks of use, they had to increase the amount to keep the rate of fat burning high. So yes, a small tolerance develops, but it is easy to suppress it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
The fat burning will slow down because you have less fat too won’t it?

It does not develop tolerance as long as you rests 2 weeks after a cycle. In the original studies they found that after a few weeks of use, they had to increase the amount to keep the rate of fat burning high. So yes, a small tolerance develops, but it is easy to suppress it.

Beti ona

Reaction score
The fat burning will slow down because you have less fat too won’t it?
Yes, totally true. DNP is not different from cardio or caloric deficit, the less fat you have to lose, the harder its to lose. That is why many people think that DNP lost effectiveness and their bodies became tolerant, but that is not true. It may be that they changed the product source, but more likely they are leaner than the first time thay they runned.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rate of fat burning or rate of weight loss? Rate of weight loss would remain the same if the dose is the same, calories are the same etc.

Reaction score

Can you explain how to surpress it?

Beti ona

Reaction score
Can you explain how to surpress it?
Im explain it in the same message that you quote. Rest for 2 weeks and start again. But even if you develop tolerance, you should continue to lose weight, which is why there are many successful cases of subjects who ran for 4 or 6 weeks at low doses. Anyway, the most important thing is always the diet, so if you think that your DNP is not working, there are 2 options: Your DNP is false or your diet sucks.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Im explain it in the same message that you quote. Rest for 2 weeks and start again. But even if you develop tolerance, you should continue to lose weight, which is why there are many successful cases of subjects who ran for 4 or 6 weeks at low doses. Anyway, the most important thing is always the diet, so if you think that your DNP is not working, there are 2 options: Your DNP is false or your diet sucks.

Thanks for explaining, and yes diet is crucial and ive got that down packed. Like i said, there isnt that much info on DNP and i like to collect as much as possible.

Reaction score
Another question, what are typical cycle lengths?

again from forums i read ive seen everything from 7 days to 2 months.

can i get your opinion please

Beti ona

Reaction score
Of course, a pleasure to will help. I like cycles of 2 weeks at most, with amounts beetwen 250-350 mg, all this depending on the subject and the duration of the cycle, etc, etc. Examples: - 7 days cycle (4 days with 250 mg and 3 days with 350 mg). - 14 days cycle: (12 days with 250 mg and 2 days with 350 mg). Each person must make different protocols and find their adjustment point. Push the envelope with DNP is not convenient, you will feel bad, take unnecessary risks and also, you will be so hungry that you can not follow the diet while in DNP, and the week after the cycle, it will also be hell. The out time between cycles, should be a little more than the duration of the cycle. So, If you run DNP for 7 days, I would recommend a 10-day break.

Reaction score
So after more research i FINALLY found a source to buy 98% pure DNP that comes shipped with 15% water moisture for safety purposes.
Its sold by a local company here in Toronto, Canada and there is some red tape to jump through but I think i managed to get through it all.

Reaction score
Now the trick is how to dry out that 15% water moisture.

When i tried to pack the first DNP with sodium that i got into capsules I noticed that 5 minutes after, they gelatin capsules would soften and turn to mush.

A friend pointed out that most chemicals come pack with water moisture for "shipping" purposes.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now the trick is how to dry out that 15% water moisture.

When i tried to pack the first DNP with sodium that i got into capsules I noticed that 5 minutes after, they gelatin capsules would soften and turn to mush.

A friend pointed out that most chemicals come pack with water moisture for "shipping" purposes.

correct, it will be shipped wet for that reason. There are a couple different methods to capping the DNP, it just depends on your setup ability and your time constraints

Reaction score
Time I have, just figuring out whats the easiest simplest method.

Someone suggested a dehumidifier in a small room.

Not sure how effective that would be.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Time I have, just figuring out whats the easiest simplest method.

Someone suggested a dehumidifier in a small room.

Not sure how effective that would be.

eh. keep in mind that the yellow moisture will 100% get in the air as the air moves. I mean you could line the area with plastic if you wanted as that stuff WILL stain the walls.

New Threads