Source type?

Reaction score
What is up guys!!

so I have said hello already and I did go over the Forum rules.

SO here is my situation:

I moved to a new city. I no longer have a gym buddy that can get me what I need. The gym I go to now is literally a lifestyle Gym and everybody knows everybody.. you have to sign up with the owner of the gym and he is def not a bodybuilder. I live too far away from the other gyms in order to make a contact in person.

SO my question to you guys is: if you were in my shoes how would you go about locating a good reliable source?

Should I go about ordering from different sites and see which one is good ?? (seems like a very expensive option)
Should I try and make my own stuff ?? ( isn't legit raws just as difficult to get a legit gear)

IS there another method I'm missing here?? I'm contemplating robbing a pharmacy (Just kidding if big brother is watching XD)

keen to hear from you guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
here's an idea. Make friends at your new gym. Somebody always knows somebody

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What Seeker said plus the idea of brewing your own if you can't even get a vial of test is going to be interesting for you.

Let the brewing up to the brewers. The good ones know what they are doing.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can try to order from a site you think may work out or you have to try to find "the guy" in the gym.

Reaction score
I have no chance of finding from the gym I am at. we can scratch that idea. I have been going at peak hours and even then there is max 10 to 15 people in the gym.

Is it worthwhile flying to Thailand buying a ton of stuff and coming home ?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No it's not worth flying to Thailand at all.

Your best bet is for now, double your efforts on diet and training. Keep making friends and build trust and usually when you stop looking is when it falls in your lap.

Don't go answering any messages you might get here. Anyone who reaches out to you is probably scum. Good sources don't solicit business.

Reaction score
No it's not worth flying to Thailand at all.

Your best bet is for now, double your efforts on diet and training. Keep making friends and build trust and usually when you stop looking is when it falls in your lap.

Don't go answering any messages you might get here. Anyone who reaches out to you is probably scum. Good sources don't solicit business.

I will do so. My diet is already pretty decent. I carb cycle and have a decent training program. The thing is that I am blasting and cruising and I'm just coming off a blast of tren and test. so I need some stuff to cruise on. I have been to many gyms and haven't settled for the past 4 years now. been moving around germany. I normally have no issues finding stuff at gyms. This place is like a retirement village XD . It's a decent gym and has a lot of old school stuff just not the gooooood stuff.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
How hard would it be to go back to your old gym where you got it in the first place?

Sounds like your best bet is to make a trip and stock up.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Like Juice said if your willing to travel to Thailand and stock up why not just take a trip to your old gym and stock up?

How hard would it be to go back to your old gym where you got it in the first place?

Sounds like your best bet is to make a trip and stock up.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have a buddy back home send u goodies in the mail......

Reaction score
Probably what I'm going to land up doing. Thanks for the help guys.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Fly to Mexico it’s a lot closer but on a serious note that’s not that bad of an idea.

Reaction score
I would not try to smuggle gear to the US. That is risky. Your best bet, like others are saying is to stay domestic or use a reliable international source with a good reputation and guaranteed delivery... meaning they will reship in the event of customs situations. Be safe bro.

JJ

New Threads