Prices

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
How long would it be the difference in time we talking a few days extra of bad sides or we talking weeks??

I think ACE can clear one's body in a matter of days whereas once Enanthate builds up, you are in for a several weeks of misery if you experience horrible sides. Keep in mind, this is what I was told by someone who took Enanthate right out of the gate and experienced horrible side effects around his third week in. He told me his biggest regret was not trying a new compound with a shorter half-life first to see how his body handles it.

Depending on which source you read, tren ace has about a 48 hour half-life. Technically it takes four half-lives for your body to completely process a drug and remove it from your system. Note, this is just a general rule. So, let's say 48 hours X 4, that's 192 hours, which is 8 days.

Now let's take Tren Enanthate which has a half-life of 7 to 10 days. Once it builds up in your system, you are probably looking at 40 days for your body to completely eliminate it. My buddy said it took three weeks to a month for his issues to dissipate, so 40 days seems about right.

Keep in mind, these are just generalizations as we all handle the same compounds differently. Hell, I have two good friends that love tren and look at me like I have three heads when I talk about other friends who experienced nasty sides and had to stop taking it abruptly.

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Those aren’t bad for second hand prices. I’ve got a group of guys I usually get stuff for and I almost double the price. If I’m paying 40 for test I’m charging them 80.00. I’ve heard of story’s of guys paying over a bill for basic test prop and so on.

Ya. I sparked up a convo with a guy from my gym couple weeks ago and he told me 80 for test. I never talk to people at my gym just go in do what i gota do and go but ive seen him a bunch. But a guy from my work who i truat alot more being i deal with him daily told me 40 for test and i was surprised he pinns sometimes he big but he big framed so i figured he was just a big ol natty farmboy. But for sure buying from the guy i trust more and he cheaper nyways. I thought 80 seemed high for test. Im not going to run tren maybe in future but notime soon. Shit i might not even like cycling so figured test it and go from there

Reaction score
Yeah definitely save the tren for at least your third cycle if not more. This may only be me because I’ve been on medically prescribed testosterone for a very long time, but even 250 can show some good results. 500 is just that much better. If it was me I would start at 250 for a few weeks then bump up to 500. Since price is a concern why not try to get the most out of as little as possible right?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yeah definitely save the tren for at least your third cycle if not more. This may only be me because I’ve been on medically prescribed testosterone for a very long time, but even 250 can show some good results. 500 is just that much better. If it was me I would start at 250 for a few weeks then bump up to 500. Since price is a concern why not try to get the most out of as little as possible right?

250 is closer to a trt dose than a cycle dose.

Why not just start at 500? Just because of cost saving?

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my opinon yes. This might just because of my TRT experiences but iv'e had great gains off of just 250. But thats coming from somebody who's had low T for their whole life so ANY test is a lot of test for me

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
beggers cant be choosers

when it comes to price ranges

imo

Agreed. I paid too much for the last few 10ml/250mg Test C I bought. That being said I was gone from the gym I'm at for a long time and not a lot of choices so not really in a place to negotiate.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Heck 40 for test . I get pharm grade but its 100 a vial . Like said cant argue not like legit stuff is easy to get.
Really on cycle its 25 bucks a week . hell I spend over 100 a week just feeding myself.

New Threads