Prices

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
40$ for test cyp 10ml vial 250mg/ml
80$ for tren 10ml vial cant remember mg
This is what i was quoted at from a different guy (not guy from my gym)
From my work of all places which is a foundry so i shouldnt be to surprised but still was a shock

Been told tren is atleast 5x's stronger than just test. But needs pinned lot more frequent, so can you do a tren only cycle or is it better to combine the two in a 15 week cycle?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, you can't run tren by itself. and that ain't expensive compared to what many spend on dietary supplements.

From what I just read though, you might wanna hold off on the tren and get a better handle on how this all works.

Have you cycled before? If so what?

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
This guna be my first, been getting all my pct and ai on hand first. It was suppose to be just a 10 week test cycke but people on here said push it to 15 week cycle. And this is from a whole different guy than who i was gunna go through. Ive only read up on test. And he hit me with i can get tren also so now cycle is postponed untill i figure more out a out a cycke with more than just test

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
How do i repky directly to a post? I hit reply but it just makes whoke new one

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Tren E or Ace? Makes a difference since E is normally dosed at 200mg/ml and Ace at 100 so plan accordingly.

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Tren E or Ace? Makes a difference since E is normally dosed at 200mg/ml and Ace at 100 so plan accordingly.

Ya man im not sure which ill ask when i go back to work. But reading up on it and it seem like some serious shyt. Kinda makes me question if id even wana use it at all and just stay with just a test cycle.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score

IDK about you, but I'd recommend Ace for a first timer with Tren. Why? Because if they experience horrible sides, it has a shorter half-life than E so technically it should clear their body faster.

Oddly, I still have yet to pop my tren cherry and likely won't do it. Now, watch me run it this winter, lol.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How long would it be the difference in time we talking a few days extra of bad sides or we talking weeks??

IDK about you, but I'd recommend Ace for a first timer with Tren. Why? Because if they experience horrible sides, it has a shorter half-life than E so technically it should clear their body faster.

Oddly, I still have yet to pop my tren cherry and likely won't do it. Now, watch me run it this winter, lol.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Shxt I new a guy that was paying 70 for 10ml test and 120 for tren hex, told him he was better off taking the chance of getting scammed online than to pay those prices lol

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Start with a 500mg/wk test cycle. I didn’t listen and it was my biggest mistake. You need to learn your body as you go.

Ya i think ima hold off on the tren. Seems like a bad mix for a relationship,since my wife forbids aas already but test seems more easy to control than tren. Atleast from what i read

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Wife forbids?? You need a new wife

Ya man it sucks, but she cool she just dont drugs cant hate soneone for that tho. in her eyes if you cant just buy it in a pharma or store its a drug. But **** it i pay the bills and support my 4 kids so if i wana experiment with a cycle here and there guess whose guna do that anyways lol this guy.

Reaction score
I would definitely hold off on the tren for any 1st cycle. That's just a guy wanting to sell you more shit.
Test only is fine. I also think adding an oral on the 1st go around is ok too. In that case I would recommend closing out the cycle with it so you can get a couple months of test and see how you react 1st. Then most secondary cycles would include them in the beginning for the kick start

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Starting with pricing almostvthrew me off ... but since it's clear this is your 1st cycle and pretty much everyone agrees tren would be a mistake ....pls give us your stats ... age, years training, bodyfat, diet, and training regimen ... depending on your response even test may not be a good idea ...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
beggers cant be choosers

when it comes to price ranges

imo

GSgator

Reaction score
Those aren’t bad for second hand prices. I’ve got a group of guys I usually get stuff for and I almost double the price. If I’m paying 40 for test I’m charging them 80.00. I’ve heard of story’s of guys paying over a bill for basic test prop and so on.

New Threads