TNE - Benefits?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
TNE has been all over the podcasts lately and I’ve heard a lot of people experiment with it but I haven’t heard anyone rave about the experience.

Have any of you found a spot for it or is it one of those things that always sounds better then it is?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
TNE has been all over the podcasts lately and I’ve heard a lot of people experiment with it but I haven’t heard anyone rave about the experience.

Have any of you found a spot for it or is it one of those things that always sounds better then it is?

What podcasts? What are they saying?

I haven’t found it very impressive for pre workout but I know HulkSmash uses base compounds for his cycle. I’m sure he will chime in.

Are you asking specifically about using it pre workout?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I like it if I want a PR

So usually pin TNE pre squat or deadlift day.

I havent pinned any in a while. I might pin some this weekend 50mg is my spot.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Used it in the past...wasn't impressed
Preworkouts don't do jacksquat for me...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i thought it was LNE that was all the rage?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use TNE during the last couple weeks of prep pre-workout and once I've dropped all other AAS. That's it.

I cant think of a single scenario in which I would use it other than above.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ****ing love TNE. It's superior to all orals for strength except perhaps halo. I have used it several ways.

1. Pre workout. I have used doses from 25mg to 150mg. Anything over 100 seemed wasteful. Just my opinion. I actually found it more beneficial preworkout for endurance/volume. I could train for 3 hours and just keep going and going.

2. As a blast both with and without my 150mg trt. With my trt I gained weight rapidly. But if I cut my calories down hard I would shred up in a very quick amount of time.

There is a reason hulk suggests bases and short esters. If the point of jewcing is to make gains faster then let's make gains the fastest. Bases do that for us.

If you are sensitive to elevated e2 this may not be for you. Also if you are just an emotional doosh it's not for you.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ****ing love TNE. It's superior to all orals for strength except perhaps halo. I have used it several ways.

1. Pre workout. I have used doses from 25mg to 150mg. Anything over 100 seemed wasteful. Just my opinion. I actually found it more beneficial preworkout for endurance/volume. I could train for 3 hours and just keep going and going.

2. As a blast both with and without my 150mg trt. With my trt I gained weight rapidly. But if I cut my calories down hard I would shred up in a very quick amount of time.

There is a reason hulk suggests bases and short esters. If the point of jewcing is to make gains faster then let's make gains the fastest. Bases do that for us.

If you are sensitive to elevated e2 this may not be for you. Also if you are just an emotional doosh it's not for you.

You people and being strong. psssh. Im just trying to look strong

Reaction score
I've always been a huge fan of tne. Pre workout only for me. 50mgs was enuf. There is always that fun metallic taste in the back of your mouth too

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
What podcasts? What are they saying?

I haven’t found it very impressive for pre workout but I know HulkSmash uses base compounds for his cycle. I’m sure he will chime in.

Are you asking specifically about using it pre workout?

Blood, Sweat and Gear comes to mind. It wasn’t a specific topic but it came up in cycles one of them was running. I’ve heard it a few places lately just as background noise.

Spongy and POB seemed to summarize the two main usages. Pre-contest since it clears fast and as a preworkout strength boost. Seems there’s a decent number of people that enjoy the second.

Hulk seems to be the exception with his methodology - interesting as usual.

I’m really liking the low test and moderate NPP to much to be thinking about it for me. Just random curiosity.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I got a few bottles of test base at home in my goody box. Can I just do 50mg prework out while on cycle every now and then?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay, through the years I have been known for being TNE exclusive when blasting.

POB hit the nail on the head with my reason: You want your goals, so why are you wasting time? We all forget we lack a guarantee for living.

I stopped TNE almost 3 years ago. WAIT! Don't flip out; it's a good reason: I'm never off Test, so for money, i stick to Test E.

Tren Base fills the spot TNE had. I only use esterless Tren. In fact, someone please explain to me why people complain about controlling Tren, but never use Tren Base??

TNE is amazing. I even ran a gram of it. The dryness TNE gives above 700mg/week is wild, and I don't know how being esterless caused the loss of water retention for me. I will use TNE if I need Test at the start of a blast, so the Tren Base won't be working alone.

Question: Why kill your liver, heart, and cholesterol with orals when you can run esterless injectables?? Related, but I always wanted to know. Everyone screams about health and crap, but still use orals when you can go esterless.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got a few bottles of test base at home in my goody box. Can I just do 50mg prework out while on cycle every now and then?

You bring up a point.

Years ago, I told everyone the pre-workout/frequent pinning of TNE is bullshit. Only weekly total I cared for.

POB and a few others wanted to know why. It's because endogenous hormones fluctuate, and the BS of "stable levels" became a "fact". All placebo BS.

I believe pOB was going to give it a try with only focusing on weekly totals. Not sure if he did.

So trump, **** 50mg, do 200mg pre-workout. However you want to do it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Not pinning 4ml just for a prework out, I would pin a ml every now and then if it was going to help on a big squat day but defo not 4 ml

You bring up a point.

Years ago, I told everyone the pre-workout/frequent pinning of TNE is bullshit. Only weekly total I cared for.

POB and a few others wanted to know why. It's because endogenous hormones fluctuate, and the BS of "stable levels" became a "fact". All placebo BS.

I believe pOB was going to give it a try with only focusing on weekly totals. Not sure if he did.

So trump, **** 50mg, do 200mg pre-workout. However you want to do it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not pinning 4ml just for a prework out, I would pin a ml every now and then if it was going to help on a big squat day but defo not 4 ml
that would fuk your E2 up really bad ..You never need more then 100mg at a time..Even 100mg is to much in one shot..Mix 50mg with your usual test shot and see how u like it..I liked prop more then tne for some reason

New Threads