Hey everybody

Reaction score
I’m very grateful to be a part of this community! I’ve been bodybuilding and lifting for 5+ years now. I’ve competed in the Great Lakes Ironman competition and will be competing again this fall. My bench is 320, squat is 450, and my dead is 505. I hope I can learn something from the community and give some advice from my personal experiences as well.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Eh? Those numbers are pretty awesome, especially for an endurance athlete!

welcome to The Underground.

Liam is a nice name.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm new too. From what I've read everyone is pretty cool unless you say stupid shit.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’m very grateful to be a part of this community! I’ve been bodybuilding and lifting for 5+ years now. I’ve competed in the Great Lakes Ironman competition and will be competing again this fall. My bench is 320, squat is 450, and my dead is 505. I hope I can learn something from the community and give some advice from my personal experiences as well.

You've been giving out a lot of aas advice.

Tell us about your cycle experience.

Reaction score
Hello! So I’ve been on TRT since I was 14. We believe it’s an issue with my pituitary gland because it affects other aspects of my health such as my thyroid and pancreas. I’ve been experimenting for a while with various dosages of test, and i have ran lots of cycles of test with other compounds just to see how my body is affected by certain compounds. I’ve used testosterone (sust, cyp, enanthate, propionate) with EQ. Deca, NPP, Dbol, And winstrol. Obviously not all at once but over the course of five cycles. Always keep my doses pretty low. I’ve also used nolva. Arimidex. Clenbuterol, and metformin. I still have tons to learn and I’m glad everybody has been so informative on this forum. Hopefully I can add something to the community :) thank you

New Threads