Question about test level #s

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Finally got blood work and my test levels were like 1490 and 600 something for the test and free test levels. I tried google but couldn’t get shit. If I was taking 500ml a week is that a good level? Obviously means my shit was not fake cause I know I had low levels prior and 1000 being a horny teenager but would like to know more about what does #s mean. Thanks.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Sounds like you have underdosed stuff man...I check in at at those levels on 200mg a week..I could be wrong tho

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
When was the bloodwork vs the time you last pinned? What ester?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you have underdosed stuff man...I check in at at those levels on 200mg a week..I could be wrong tho

My experience is the same as Rob’s.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
500 ml test e and 400 ml mast at the time per week. I got the bloodwork on a Saturday for sure I remember and I pin Monday’s and Thursday’s. But I finally found a little bit about it after I posted this and seen people on TRT getting like 1100 off of 200ml once a week. So yeah might be under dosed but at least not fake. Good to find out cause I actually just started to cruise and lowered the dosage so now I know I can just keep it the same I guess and look for a new source.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mg, not ml. Just an fyi.

underdosed doe sure. Mast may be fake since its commonly faked. If they're under dosing test I'd just assume the mast is fake.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Well at least I have been taking something for a while but I guess you live you learn I knew this process would not be easy and will be learning along the way. Regardless I’m in better shape then I was 12 months ago I weigh less have muscle and I feel good so not all negatives. But it’s weird cause it smells potent I felt and tasted it first like 10 pins I did instantly and it’s been working but at least now when I get good shit I’m in for a treat so I’m all good with this. Thanks guys appreciate the info.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Am I crazy? I had dif types of tests and they have a certain smell no? After I switched to this one after pinning my ears rang a little bit I felt a rush and tasted the test smell for a minute it only happened when I switched to this brand and like the first 10 times or so I used it. ****ed up cause I thought that meant it’s potent and now I’m scared that was not suppose to happen.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Am I crazy? I had dif types of tests and they have a certain smell no? After I switched to this one after pinning my ears rang a little bit I felt a rush and tasted the test smell for a minute it only happened when I switched to this brand and like the first 10 times or so I used it. ****ed up cause I thought that meant it’s potent and now I’m scared that was not suppose to happen.

I'm sorry brother, I have never had this happen. The only times I've ever had a taste was with Tren A

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I'm sorry brother, I have never had this happen. The only times I've ever had a taste was with Tren A

Yes! I can taste tren A in my mouth right when inject. Funny taste,smell thing(chemical-like)!

Max

El Gringo

Reaction score
Dude, you’re tasting oil. All it means is that the oil is real oil. Grapeseed, MCT or whatever it is that you have tasted before. If you’re going by taste, I could fool you with a bottle of 100% usda grade grapeseed oil and tell you it’s the most potent testosterone on the market

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Dude, you’re tasting oil. All it means is that the oil is real oil. Grapeseed, MCT or whatever it is that you have tasted before. If you’re going by taste, I could fool you with a bottle of 100% usda grade grapeseed oil and tell you it’s the most potent testosterone on the market

There’s no oil that masks the taste of high quality lettuce. UG has taught me many things, this one has been the most valuable.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah learned that a few days after this post. I feel dumb but you live you learn

New Threads