First Cycle Q&A

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
first things first, 12 week minimum for that cycle imo. 8 weeks is barely gonna give you a taste. I would recommend HCG, but it's not absolutely neccessary.

You will need Clomid and an AI. Either aromasin or arimidex would be your best bet.

The correct measurement will be mg, not ml. Just an FYI. I'm assuming it's either test e or c at 250mg per ml?

500ml of gear a week is pretty excessive, do u mean 500mg a week? All the other meatheads on here obviously didnt catch this error.....

It was mentioned earlier but OP may have overlooked with all the other info.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
500ml of gear a week is pretty excessive, do u mean 500mg a week? All the other meatheads on here obviously didnt catch this error.....

A certain person here has said to go big or go home!

(don’t really do this. Picturing one cheek looking like you received a Brazilian butt injection)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You're on the right track now. Trust me, you do this right and you'll really enjoy it. Glad you took the advice to heart.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Great info for you here, chiming in with I prefer quads, idk. That’s just me.

Once you have all this down, I’d say have enough for 15 weeks lol.. I’m certainly glad I did my first time. I planned on the “minimum 12” kind of thing, but I did not want to quit. Haha. To each his own, but definitely 12 weeks minimum buddy.

Grego

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. my opinon, test c will not start kicking in until week 8. i would say 12 weeks is a good ballance so your PCT has the most favorable outcome. good for you accepting the critisism, it is meant to be positive.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
X2 on the bloodwork. I crashed my estrogen using a common amount of Adex, it wasn't fun. Don't guess, information is your best friend.

Also hope that you held off for a bit to learn some more. Be prepared.

New Threads