Time between Blood tests on Pct

Reaction score
Recently ran a cycle for 12 weeks, I think I may have been low from the get go so I feel like I crashed hard during this pct. Rookie mistake, ive never really worried about blood work until now.

for my PCT I waiting 7 days from last pin and then did HCG for a week. Then started with Clomid/Nolva pct.

Clomid
D1 200mg
D2-5 150mg
D6-24 100mg
D24+ 50mg

Nolva
40mg every day

Exemestane 12.5mg every 3rd day

I had lab tests run at day 15 of Pct, and the results were rough to say the least....

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 99.8 Range 264.0-916.0 ng/dL
LH 0.1 Range 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 0.1 Range 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Estradiol 6.5 Range 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

The low E2 hasnt been an issue since my test is low..after about 2.5 weeks of PCT i havnt hadnt any ED problems, but do have some testicular shrinkage that sucks. its odd because it "feels" like my E is high...

Lesson learned...im an ass for not doing bloods before and during cycle. Wont be making this mistake again.

I have another blood panel ordered and ready, but I am just curious when it would make sense to check..its been 1 week since my labs were drawn..I dont want to keep blowing $ on tests to do them weekly...but Id like to see if Im making progress in recovery...specifically in Test/Fsh/Lh levels.

Would it make sense to redo the blood work now, 1 week after my last draw, or is that not long enough to effect a real notable change?

Reaction score
And just now realized I wanted to have my prolactin checked. crap...I may have to orders a separate test

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
What was your cycle to make you think prolactin issues?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're kinda overdoing it on the PCT in my opinion. 50 clomid and 20 nolva for 30 days should do it. Why are you taking stane with nolva? You do not need an ai on pct, probably why your e2 is low. Personally I like to run HCG while on cycle, but nothing wrong with blasting at the end. I'd wait 3-4 weeks after pct for your next labs. The clomid will keep your test levels elevated. You really want to wait for it to completely clear and your body to go back to steady state for the lab values to have any real relevance. You can run tests during recovery but it's kind of a waste of money. I mean what are you going to do with that info? Are you going to change something? Just wait and see where you are when it's all over, that's all that really matters.

BTW, you didn't say what your cycle was

Reaction score
You're kinda overdoing it on the PCT in my opinion. 50 clomid and 20 nolva for 30 days should do it. Why are you taking stane with nolva? You do not need an ai on pct, probably why your e2 is low. Personally I like to run HCG while on cycle, but nothing wrong with blasting at the end. I'd wait 3-4 weeks after pct for your next labs. The clomid will keep your test levels elevated. You really want to wait for it to completely clear and your body to go back to steady state for the lab values to have any real relevance. You can run tests during recovery but it's kind of a waste of money. I mean what are you going to do with that info? Are you going to change something? Just wait and see where you are when it's all over, that's all that really matters.

BTW, you didn't say what your cycle was

Thanks for the reply.

I often get told I overdo my Pct, but its really what has worked for me and Im hesitant to change what works.

I'm using the stane because I was struggling with elevated e2 symptoms during my entire last cycle..really sucked. Armidex was giving me a nasty rebound so I switched to stane. It was the magic ticket to round out the last couple weeks of cycle.

I continued to take it because i usually use adex during pct, but it's efficacy is decreased by the nolva. After seeing my levels I may cut it for a couple weeks and take it as needed. It just sucks skipping it for more than a week because my balls shrink up something awful.

Any additional info would be wonderful.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh, and depending on how much you were running, 7 days isn't long enough to wait. PCT does nothing until your test levels drop below natty, so the first few days were wasted.

Reaction score
I kinda figured that was the case after i noticed i felt like i crashed my T on the 2nd week of pct.

I have the labs ordered from PrivateMD so ill just hold them for a bit. Thankfully they're not terribly expensive.

Would it be self defeating to pin 200 +/- Mcg of Hcg? say once a week....probably at night. I just hate the way the shrunken balls feel.

Reaction score
Would it be stupid to just start pinning again for another 8 weeks..and then do pct w/o screwing it up from the start? Seems like it wouldn't matter as im already shut down.

New Threads