When I take certain compounds my lower back hurts.please help.

Reaction score
Ok guys I was taking s4 andarine it started to work really good but my lower back would cramp up. During sex i got a bad leg cramp.please help! I do take 250mg of test a week.

Reaction score
Maybe try some taurine. I used that for back pumps with var but I can't remember off hand how well it worked. It was advised to me so I tried it.

Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I thought taurine was used for cramping on clen due to it depleting the taurine in your body?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Try some taurine, minerals and electrolytes

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
There is a ton of evidence showing it helps with cramps from sclerosis of the liver. Any for cramps due to AAS?

I would doubt there is studies relevant to AAS with it being illegal. I dont think it's something on the drastic end to see if it works tho. Plus its relatively cheap in powder form.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
AAS are not illegal at all, plenty of people are prescribed them all over the world.

I would doubt there is studies relevant to AAS with it being illegal. I dont think it's something on the drastic end to see if it works tho. Plus its relatively cheap in powder form.

Reaction score
AAS are not illegal at all, plenty of people are prescribed them all over the world.
Right. They're not illegal. What was I thinking?
Have you tried taurine for cramps from aas or are you waiting for a study first?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
No not at all thats why I asked as I had only thought they worked for clen due to it causing taurine depletion. I not saying your wrong I just didn’t know it would work for them cramps and a study on liver scerosis patients didn’t make any sense

Right. They're not illegal. What was I thinking?
Have you tried taurine for cramps from aas or are you waiting for a study first?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I was taking s4 andarine it started to work really good but my lower back would cramp up. During sex i got a bad leg cramp.please help! I do take 250mg of test a week.

Increase water intake

Eat some foods with potassium

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Dude, anyone that squats and has tapped it that night has had to power through at least one of them, welcome to the club!

As for those cramps, you can search; pineapple for cramps. It had bromelin in it and relaxes the muscles.

Reaction score
No not at all thats why I asked as I had only thought they worked for clen due to it causing taurine depletion. I not saying your wrong I just didn’t know it would work for them cramps and a study on liver scerosis patients didn’t make any sense

https://www.evolutionary.org/taurine/

this link gives the details on how it helps looks like your onto something. Also really good for heart health

Sorry I wasn't meaning that the whole article was relevant. It had bit about cramping which was what I was getting at without spending too much time searching out an article.
I wouldn't say I'm onto something as it was advised to me lol. Your article is a much better example of what I was looking for :)

New Threads