buying online you get under-dosed vials but are powders shady as well?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I’m not asking for sources or leads I’m simply upset that I’ve been under dosing buying premade. So say hypothetically speaking if you were to buy powder form are the bastards still going to screw you or are your chances better that you will get actual pure powder?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The worst title to A thread of all time

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
It’s great that so many of you guys are experienced for years in this shit and obviously cause of that you think that your better then a lot of people that come on here for advise or have questions but there is no reason to be a dick you don’t want to answer don’t keep all your knowledge for your self and continue mocking people. No one is asking for sources or leads and shit only trying to get more educated cause I plan on staying on for the rest of my life. Sorry I didn’t word my title to your liking maybe next time I’ll dm you and make sure my title gets your approval smh

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
It’s great that so many of you guys are experienced for years in this shit and obviously cause of that you think that your better then a lot of people that come on here for advise or have questions but there is no reason to be a dick you don’t want to answer don’t keep all your knowledge for your self and continue mocking people. No one is asking for sources or leads and shit only trying to get more educated cause I plan on staying on for the rest of my life. Sorry I didn’t word my title to your liking maybe next time I’ll dm you and make sure my title gets your approval smh

Your too emotional for steroids;
You seem like the type of person to cry while eating cereal...

Reactions: Jin

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Having a bad day man.... but no I don’t cry while I eat cereal only before i go to sleep.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You will still get ****ed and lose a lot more money. Fake powders are common. Just as common as fake finished product.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
That’s what I figured probably was a stupid title and post lol... but I was wondering cause websites I will not mention by name but we all know them the Chinese ones that have suppliers that have been there for years with many transactions made me have some hope. I think I’m just going to go to the dr and get this shit legally just sucks cause won’t have enough to blast.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you get it from the doc you can save up and then blast. That Watson from Walgreens is niiiiice. :32 (17):

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You will still get ****ed and lose a lot more money. Fake powders are common. Just as common as fake finished product.

That's your answer buddy.

I hope you can understand that you're new here and we have seen this stuff before. Some guys here have little tolerance for guys who pop in and on their first few posts start the AAS talk. Trust me, if that same question come from a member that has been around, it would be better received.

You are right to a point about us giving up information. Most guys here know way more than I do on the topic of AAS use but that's because they have researched and done their own trial and error. That knowledge didn't come without work on their part and they may be a little reluctant to just hand it over. I hope you understand and I hope you stick around.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Totally understand. But that answer would of been better then the one I got lol. I’ll get all this shit figured out like I do every thing else in my life with like you said trial and error I’m just happy I made it a full year working out even if for the last how many months being under-dosed I feel good about my progress and can’t wait for the second year to finish so I can feel even better.

Reaction score
Listen man, steroids is not a life or death thing. You don’t need them to survive, they are a want. Stay in the game long enough and you’ll more than likely be exposed to people that will point you in a good direction. Be patient, there’s no need to rush this stuff.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah true not life or death but life is sure better with testosterone. Since I started taking it I can honestly say it changed my life. Just the way I feel from it alone is night and day from before and regardless I’m going to stay on already scheduled a dr visit through insurance if they don’t hook it up I’ll go privately and get it through those male clinic things.