Kai Greene Olympia 2019

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kai seems like a douche

Honestly one of the nicest dudes I have ever met.

They have been sending Kai invites every year since he quit. This is just a way to create excitement.

True, but this year he's actually teasing at it on social media rather than ignoring it.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
it's like a cry for help, "come on Mr.Green, we beg u to compete".
silly :) why he should get special invitation and others like Ramy, Bonac, Rollye and rest of top 6 must fight to get there ,not speaking about others getting there by collecting points all year around

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sick of kai shit, i could care less if he competes... he plays to many head games, acts like everything needs to stop for him or that because hes not involved in the show there isnt any competition.. fk out of here.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I respect Kai because of all he has overcome in his life. I like him infinitely more than Phil Heath.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
anyone else get triggered when Kai is asked a simple question and then goes on some nonsensical rant trying to sound so smart and philosophical, rarely answering the question at hand? Bro, just answer the question...
And his whole "teasing" whether or not he'll return to compete each year is so lame, all it does is blow his head up more and more. I for one do not care for his physique whatsoever.
Also, this isn't breaking news, he met with the new guy in charge of the Olympia months ago and was offered the invite, Dave Palumbo just recently interviewed that guy in which they spoke about it.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
The Olympia as a whole is a giant political event. The winner is chosen by the highest endorsement/bidder. I don't and haven't followed the Olympia in years.

Its about as accurate in its athlete rankings as the supplement ads and diet programs in Muscular Development mag.

As far as Kai, he is just a weird mofo. I don't think that he earned a spot there unless it is at a booth, personally but hey, all he needs is a sponsor to endorse him and BAM...hes in the Olympia.

New Threads