Grams on Grams

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test at 1.5g causes such lethargy that I don't even want to get out of bed. At 1.2 that stops. At my sweet spot of 1.2 grams, fat melts off, recovery is infinite, I sweat like a pig at night, and I become very focused mentally on achieving goals in and out of the gym.

Nandrolone at any dose makes me an irritable anxious prick. At anywhere over 600 per week I get moonface. I get no additional benefit over 600. Benefits include rapid weight gain, strength increases, and joint relief.

Tren at 1g I don't even want to talk about. That's just not somewhere I or really anyone needs to go. Did it once, didn't last long. I was so short tempered I am surprised I didn't lose my job.

I don't miss running huge blasts at all

Finally, someone here that knows the "magic" of Test above 1g. That sucks about the lethargy.

I forgot one thing, but I wouldn't call it a side: Deca at 500mg/week and above makes me want/have sex every 4-5 days. Without Deca, it's every 2 days. Annoying to have libido drop a little.

You've surpassed me in Tren, unless I forgot doing 1g. I plan to experiment with high dose tren soon.

Thanks for the reply!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Better to be big in a coffin then small in a t shirt. Until you decide it's not...

Some people rather die amidst doing what they love. Die trying to accomplish every single goal they have is the preferred option for some. I'm one of those people.

I have a different relationship/outlook with death than most people, so people like me appear crazy to people who fear death and live as safely as possible.

I would be miserable if I lived a life obsessed with being safe. People think that choosing "safe" options prevent death for a while. In reality, no one can control how long they live.

"Stupid" is trying to delay death as much as possible.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Finally, someone here that knows the "magic" of Test above 1g. That sucks about the lethargy.

I forgot one thing, but I wouldn't call it a side: Deca at 500mg/week and above makes me want/have sex every 4-5 days. Without Deca, it's every 2 days. Annoying to have libido drop a little.

You've surpassed me in Tren, unless I forgot doing 1g. I plan to experiment with high dose tren soon.

Thanks for the reply!

what makes you think I’ve never done test at or above a gram?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Related:

Anyone who believes they'll live longer by avoiding things, like not doing high dose AAS for extended periods, are fooling themselves.

It's an illusion. Be healthy and increase your odds to grow old, right? Wrong-you don't increase your chance to live longer.

There's no guarantee or increased chance to grow old, yet people trick themselves into thinking there is one.

Does that mean you do risky behavior? For some, yes; it does mean that.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Dude, why do you even bother? you have nothing to prove to him. Your knowledge and experience in this lifestyle far exceeds you needing to prove anything to him

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT??

This is what I constantly deal with.

Just how did you get "you've never done a gram" out if that??? I'll simplify even more:

"Finally, someone...knows the "magic" of Test above 1 gram" means he said "sweet spot".

"Sweet spot" is the same as "magic".

I don't see posts talking about the "magic"/"sweet spot" of Test. Then i see him say it. So I bring it up!

You are nowhere in my post. I have no idea how you got that in your head.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm convinced. PASS ME THE HEROIN!!!

Your morals and standards decides what risky behavior you do.

Some jump out of planes. Drive motorcycles.

Depends on the person. This is not rocket science.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude, why do you even bother? you have nothing to prove to him. Your knowledge and experience in this lifestyle far exceeds you needing to prove anything to him

I don't even know how he thought I was talking to him.

I quoted PoB, not him.

God, this keeps happening year after year. Ergo my "reading comprehension" jokes lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Related:

Anyone who believes they'll live longer by avoiding things, like not doing high dose AAS for extended periods, are fooling themselves.

It's an illusion. Be healthy and increase your odds to grow old, right? Wrong-you don't increase your chance to live longer.

There's no guarantee or increased chance to grow old, yet people trick themselves into thinking there is one.

Does that mean you do risky behavior? For some, yes; it does mean that.

Nobody can be sure they will live till any certain age because Lord knows there is tragedy to go around. We are born to die. But maintaining your health can be expressed as reducing risk factors for illness. Vaccination, hand washing, wearing a seatbelt and not abusing steroids would all be ways to reduce your risk.

Much of this comes down to perspective. I was 26 and didn't give a ****. Drove 100 plus miles per hour on highways, drank, ate like shit, didn't lift.

Then my kid came along.

Yet oddly I started steroids after she was born lol

Using steroids is a risk factor for premature death. It's preventable thru abstinence from use. It's why we manage sides and get bloodwork and maybe do some cardio here and there.

So expand on how we are fooling ourselves so I can better understand.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your morals and standards decides what risky behavior you do.

Some jump out of planes. Drive motorcycles.

Depends on the person. This is not rocket science.

Ok I get what you mean by fooling ourselves.

You mean how some view certain risks is skewed. Like someone might find it ok to go hang gliding but thinks steroids are dangerous.

Reaction score
I'll play along Hulk.

My worst sides experience was with 750-900mgs test which was a mix of cyp and TNE. 500-650mgs of tren being ace and susp and 300mgs mast e. I had dropped 200mgs NPP early on as it was only for my knees but didn't help. Finally 50mgs dbol ed for prob 4-6 weeks.

Awesome ****ing gains. Felt good all the time but of course there was irritability as would be expected with tren. The biggest prob was my dick stopped working towards the end. Like completely. I was running thru Tinder girls and then hit a wall...I still remember laying there absolutely pissed I wasn't crushing these 20 somethings. 3 separate incidents that still haunt me and my cock. Other than that it was pretty ****ing awesome.
I could slap my next blast after that on here as well with EQ and my bloodletting adventure if anyone still remembers that :32 (1):

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I get what you mean by fooling ourselves.

You mean how some view certain risks is skewed. Like someone might find it ok to go hang gliding but thinks steroids are dangerous.

Yea it all depends on a person.

I respect everyone's choices and views. That's why I stress that all my opinions only apply to me.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nobody can be sure they will live till any certain age because Lord knows there is tragedy to go around. We are born to die. But maintaining your health can be expressed as reducing risk factors for illness. Vaccination, hand washing, wearing a seatbelt and not abusing steroids would all be ways to reduce your risk.

Much of this comes down to perspective. I was 26 and didn't give a ****. Drove 100 plus miles per hour on highways, drank, ate like shit, didn't lift.

Then my kid came along.

Yet oddly I started steroids after she was born lol

Using steroids is a risk factor for premature death. It's preventable thru abstinence from use. It's why we manage sides and get bloodwork and maybe do some cardio here and there.

So expand on how we are fooling ourselves so I can better understand.

You got most of the point!

Only one thing-the "ways to reduce risk" is necessary for one person. while someone else may think its overkill.

Like AAS, one person thinks keeping doses low is a must, but another guy believes that's being "too safe".

It ALL comes down to how you value life and what risks are worth taking in your life.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll play along Hulk.

My worst sides experience was with 750-900mgs test which was a mix of cyp and TNE. 500-650mgs of tren being ace and susp and 300mgs mast e. I had dropped 200mgs NPP early on as it was only for my knees but didn't help. Finally 50mgs dbol ed for prob 4-6 weeks.

Awesome ****ing gains. Felt good all the time but of course there was irritability as would be expected with tren. The biggest prob was my dick stopped working towards the end. Like completely. I was running thru Tinder girls and then hit a wall...I still remember laying there absolutely pissed I wasn't crushing these 20 somethings. 3 separate incidents that still haunt me and my cock. Other than that it was pretty ****ing awesome.
I could slap my next blast after that on here as well with EQ and my bloodletting adventure if anyone still remembers that :32 (1):

Was it the tren that shut down the pipe work?

Interesting to hear that, especially if its the tren. Tren makes everything work quicker and better for me.

Very cool to see how everyone reacts differently.

Thanks!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

Thanks for the reply!

“F” test over 1g....

Reaction score

Interesting to hear that, especially if its the tren. Tren makes everything work quicker and better for me.

Thanks!
Yeah the tren was ****ing me up bad. Worked like a charm except on my libido.

Reaction score

Thanks!
Dbl post...

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I ran 700 mg cyp for 6 weeks. Had my estrogen get just a little above range to where it was bugging me emotionally. I couldve easily upped my adex and worked it all out but I realized there is no reason for me to ever run that much.

At the moment, I dont have any major plans for physique or strength goals and Im pretty happy where I am.

Personally, trt gains alone blew my mind so Im sticking with moderation from here on out. 500mg blasts and 200 cruises.