Grams on Grams

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You wanna help others? Great! You're needed here. I'm not advocating 1 gram and above here. Rather, I want to know:

What happens when you use a weekly total of 800mg or more?

Weekly total includes using 2 or more compounds (e.g. you ran 3 AAS, and it added up to 800mg or more)! Please state the compound(s), the dosage, and duration when stating side-effects.

My intent is 1. humble curiousity since I can't relate to having sides, and 2. people learn what higher doses do to the average person.

Your answers will make me a better member-I'll have empathy from knowing everyone's response to high doses. In turn, I'll refrain from high-dosage talk more easily.

Thanks ya'll; let's blow up this thread with experiences!

EDIT: Changed to "800mg and above". Instructed to list the compound or compounds, dosages, and duration with the side-effect(s).

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll get the ball rolling.

I have to admit that I do get a side-effect, if it even counts:

• Test at 2 grams/week gave me night sweats like tren gives.
  • Tren at 600mg/week and up give me mild night sweats.

That's an easily ignored, mild side-effect, but wanted to list it anyway. You never know; someone may consider night sweats a horrible, untolerable side.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can be a little quick tempered at times,

Ah, but what about:

• your physical side-effects
  • what compound(s)
  • duration
  • does the side(s) increase/decrease/stay the same

Thanks for the reply.

I thought about saying, "800mg and above" in the OP. I wonder if i should've wrote that instead.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Depends on the compound. You should be more specific.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
1.2g test e
600mg Deca
400mg Tren A

slight water retention. I do take AI. 12.5 Stane 2x week
Lathargy - Not sure if its the test or lack of sleep
RBC/Crit is on the high side - so that could be it as well. (I do my own oil changes)

Tren A - Slight night sweats. Gets worse if I go higher. oh and burping and farting sulfur gas. lol

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends on the compound. You should be more specific.

I assumed everyone would answer with a "compound|dosage|side-effect" format. I'll go edit! Oh. I'll also change to 800mg and up..

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1.2g test e
600mg Deca
400mg Tren A

slight water retention. I do take AI. 12.5 Stane 2x week
Lathargy - Not sure if its the test or lack of sleep
RBC/Crit is on the high side - so that could be it as well. (I do my own oil changes)

Tren A - Slight night sweats. Gets worse if I go higher. oh and burping and farting sulfur gas. lol

So 2.2 grams. That's the weekly total. Correct?

That's very few sides. Great for you! Glad it's only a few.

You remind me of the times people here have run more than 1g of AAS total yet lose their minds over my personal choices lol

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
200mg Test 600mg tren no sides that I noticed just diced up nicely 16 week
200mg Test 600mg npp 600mg mast anadrol increased size and aggression for 16 week (4 week drol)
300mg test 400mg tren 400mg mast Var 16 week only in week 3 but will-let you know (started with the var but stopped after interrupted sleep will try it at end)

Ah, but what about:

• your physical side-effects
  • what compound(s)
  • duration
  • does the side(s) increase/decrease/stay the same

Thanks for the reply.

I thought about saying, "800mg and above" in the OP. I wonder if i should've wrote that instead.

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
200mg Test 600mg tren no sides that I noticed just diced up nicely 16 week
200mg Test 600mg npp 600mg mast anadrol increased size and aggression for 16 week (4 week drol)
300mg test 400mg tren 400mg mast Var 16 week only in week 3 but will-let you know (started with the var but stopped after interrupted sleep will try it at end)

So, you did 800mg, then 1.4g (plus the adrol), then 1.1g.

No side effect besides anger?

Then where the hell are the bad side-effects people talk about? Maybe it'll show up lol

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
So 2.2 grams. That's the weekly total. Correct?

That's very few sides. Great for you! Glad it's only a few.

You remind me of the times people here have run more than 1g of AAS total yet lose their minds over my personal choices lol

You are correct sir. I just added the Tren a couple weeks ago. Getting blood work next week to be sure everything is still in working order. Im lucky with the sides. My E2 doesn't seem to get too high. One thing I didn't mention with the Tren is the inability to do anything resembling cardio. lol I added cardarine to the mix, but that doesn't seem to do anything. Like with all aas, my patience is not very good. But it might just be my age too. I cant stand stupid people.

The slin and gh really don't have sides unless you don't know what you are doing.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test at 1.5g causes such lethargy that I don't even want to get out of bed. At 1.2 that stops. At my sweet spot of 1.2 grams, fat melts off, recovery is infinite, I sweat like a pig at night, and I become very focused mentally on achieving goals in and out of the gym.

Nandrolone at any dose makes me an irritable anxious prick. At anywhere over 600 per week I get moonface. I get no additional benefit over 600. Benefits include rapid weight gain, strength increases, and joint relief.

Tren at 1g I don't even want to talk about. That's just not somewhere I or really anyone needs to go. Did it once, didn't last long. I was so short tempered I am surprised I didn't lose my job.

I don't miss running huge blasts at all

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Actually front loaded that 1.4g cycle with tbol as well I think

So, you did 800mg, then 1.4g (plus the adrol), then 1.1g.

No side effect besides anger?

Then where the hell are the bad side-effects people talk about? Maybe it'll show up lol

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You’re talking about side effects on the cycle vs health issues that can arise after long term running of high doses.

Its not the same thing.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You’re talking about side effects on the cycle vs health issues that can arise after long term running of high doses.

Its not the same thing.

He's also conflating lack of sides to lack of health effects and using lack of sides to justify very high doses.

At least I could admit I just liked doing lots of jewce lol.

Ironically though, the biggest blast I ran, brought about my worst meet results (not counting meets where I tore my adductor lmao). I tried to drug my way thru the meet and got my ass handed to me.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's also conflating lack of sides to lack of health effects and using lack of sides to justify very high doses.

At least I could admit I just liked doing lots of jewce lol.

Ironically though, the biggest blast I ran, brought about my worst meet results (not counting meets where I tore my adductor lmao). I tried to drug my way thru the meet and got my ass handed to me.

Thank you!

its just stupid to think you can run huge cycles and cruise on a gram for years on end and not pay the piper eventually. There’s no studies to back anything up of course. Just use common sense.

Just admit we love the juice and stop trying to rationalize the use. Better to be big in a coffin then small in a t shirt. Until you decide it’s not...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you!

its just stupid to think you can run huge cycles and cruise on a gram for years on end and not pay the piper eventually. There’s no studies to back anything up of course. Just use common sense.

Just admit we love the juice and stop trying to rationalize the use. Better to be big in a coffin then small in a t shirt. Until you decide it’s not...

I use to think i was invincible and untouchable in my early 30s. I kinda was. I don't think that way anymore. No, it's not better to big in a coffin. You'll understand that when you reach Snakes age. I do miss blasting. Alot. but that's all behind me now. And I'm glad I did stop

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you!

That assumption of me is wrong.

1. Lack of sides=just a bonus. I don't think "no side-effects means I should do high doses". I think "no sides with high doses is a nice bonus".

2. Long term use carries risk. I don't care. I find every risk and do what's needed to prevent/mitigate the risks.

3. You, me, and everyone can't prove future health events (e.g. heart attack) or how long I live.

4. I obsessively use every bit of research and all the tools to prevent and mitigate every risk that comes with chronic high dosages.

I may not have to "pay the piper". Look at supercentenarians. They eat/do the opposite of good health, like daily alcohol, smoking, and candy. Cue someone saying "he thinks he can live to be 110" because they have reading comprehension deficiency.

I'm going to be happy, do what I want, mitigate any health risk (common sense act) and die when I die. I tell others not to do as I do, so my hands are clean. I'm able to enjoy life instead of living in fear.

New Threads