Sust or Test E & Test C?

Gabriel

Reaction score
In my experience,after running 4 or 5 runs of sust...,,the shorter esters require more frequent shots(a greatly debatable issue I might add) vs. the norm of twice aweek on the longer ester C or E...As, noted in this thread some can tell a differience between E and C...I don't....

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I cant tell a noticeable difference between test e and c either. I always use test e, but not really any reason other than preference. I don't know that there is a debate on the frequency of short esters though.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I cant tell a noticeable difference between test e and c either. I always use test e, but not really any reason other than preference. I don't know that there is a debate on the frequency of short esters though.

Um. If you can’t tell the difference, how could you have a valid preference? Just like the letter E more than C? :32 (19)::32 (19)::32 (19):

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I like the letter E better then the letter C. :32 (20):

The reason for my preference is actually my body seems to respond better with E than C. That may only apply to me. :32 (11):

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I like the letter E better then the letter C. :32 (20):

The reason for my preference is actually my body seems to respond better with E than C. That may only apply to me. :32 (11):

That means you CAN tell a difference;)
Have you recently switched to decaf?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Tough audience today. Man. lol

I recently stopped drinking coffee. That may have something to do with it.

Now that I think about it, I think I can even notice a distinct difference in the smell as well. The E seems to smell like the morning air after a mild thunderstorm, where as the C smells like the afternoon breeze as it flows thru my neighbors laundry hanging outside to dry. :32 (20):

You got me Jin. You big Bastard. lol

Reactions: Jin

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Not that I could say I noticed a difference between the two, when given the choice I would always pick enanthate. I think it just became the norm for me. Hadn't even tried cyp until quite recently. That being said, I'm not against sust, but solid esters are better. I would rather mess with some prop on the front end of a cycle or something.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im staying low to moderate in all future blasts but if I was going to continue experimenting Id use all short esters for quick ups and fast clearing if something went south. I dont mind pinning so even daily would be fine.

Honestly, Id probably recommend prop to all first timers. We never know what their reactions would be and it'd be safer to be able to clear quicker. Plus EOD pinning might weed out the high schoolers

New Threads