Sust or Test E & Test C?

Reaction score
Hey guys! I’ve been experimenting with different types of test for a while. So far I’m absolutely in love with sustanon. Has anybody else had really great experiences with sustanon vs enanthate or cypionate? With enanthate I have to inject at least twice weekly or else I start to yo-yo. With sust I can usually inject just once a week and I don’t feel any yo-yo affect. Am I just an anomaly or have you guys experienced something similar? Would love to hear your opinion :)

Reaction score
I'm assuming you dint feel that yo yo effect on sust because of the decanoate and isocaproate esters. It lasts much longer in the blood stream than cyp or enan. I've never used it but this could by why you feel that way.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The old saying test is test is true and all, but everyone has their favorite. I prefer cyp. Cant do sus cause of the prop.

But sus is a blend of short medium and loooong esters so your experience sounds about right.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer cyp, muscles look denser/thicker with it
I had a more watery look with test e....almost as if I was on deca with it.
Don't know how to explain that one.

Same protocol with A.I. and dosage

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Enanthate or cyp, don't matter to me. Used Sustanon in the past a few times and was pleased. First time my weight climbed to 260 lbs I used Sustanon and Anadrol. If you're someone who cycles on and off and runs pct in between then Sustanon is not a good choice due to the long wait till pct from last pin. Never had to deal with that whole pct thing myself.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I like all of them! Test Cyp is my go to year round(TRT) but I love Sust/Omnas when I blast!!

Max

Reaction score
I use Test Cyp year round as well for my TRT. I've had good experiences with that as well, but by the way my doctor has me doing it (every three weeks) i get terrible highs and lows. That's why sust was so attractive me to

Reaction score
I use Test Cyp year round as well for my TRT. I've had good experiences with that as well, but by the way my doctor has me doing it (every three weeks) i get terrible highs and lows. That's why sust was so attractive me to
Your first order of business should be to stop that rollercoaster shit and start injecting once or twice a week.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I can feel the difference with cyp if I extend it 4-5 days. Not a big low but I feel a dip in how my body feels. I can’t imagine three weeks.

Reaction score
Oh don't worry i take my own test and i have prescription. That's actually how i got into this. I hated how far apart the dosages were and how low they are so i just got my own testosterone. So i use prescription and UG test. I usually inject once a week when using sust and i usually just save the cyp. If i do use enanthate i inject at least twice a week. That roller coaster stuff sucks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I cant read though. I have a helper monkey do all my medications and dictation.

I thought we were friends. Now I’m just your monkey?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I thought we were friends. Now I’m just your monkey?

Sorry Jin. I have a Life Partner Gorilla that does all my medications and dictation.

New Threads