eWorldTrade

Reaction score
I've been checking out some gear on eWorldTrade. Has anyone ever ordered off there before? There are some options for within the US and obviously other countries. If i order something from China or India, do they ship discreet? What do you think the chances of customs seizing a package are? I figured ordering from a place like China would be a good idea because they can legally produce it there, right? Im just worried about customs.. Would love any feedback! Thanks everyone!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I've been checking out some gear on eWorldTrade. Has anyone ever ordered off there before? There are some options for within the US and obviously other countries. If i order something from China or India, do they ship discreet? What do you think the chances of customs seizing a package are? I figured ordering from a place like China would be a good idea because they can legally produce it there, right? Im just worried about customs.. Would love any feedback! Thanks everyone!

Packages from China are likely the most scrutinized incoming shipments.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Packages from China are likely the most scrutinized incoming shipments.

Especially with all the fentanyl shit going on. Having said that though, it's needle in a haystack and highly unlikely it's found so long as the shipper isn't a ****ing idiot. Even if the shipper is an idiot it can still make it. My first order was 4 bottles of test e that came from like Moldova or Israel or some shit. Just the bottles in a padded manilla envelope lol

The test made it thru but it was some bunk shit anyway ������

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have had several packages of hgh from China and none was seized. That’s to the uk though

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
completely hit and miss with packages coming from China. depends on a whole ordeal of different stuff from the packaging, port, timing, yadayadayada. better advice is dont order online if you can help it. but to answer your question, its hit and miss - could get a single vial thru or could get 20 vials thru. POB nailed it