Dark Web for steroid sources

Reaction score
I know everyone always says don’t order online. But I’m well versed on the dark web and was wondering if anyone has ever ordered from any sources there. A lot of them even have escrow which is great. Doesn’t mean the product is any good tho.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't ask me though. You'll know it when you see it.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dark Web is still a website, albeit in need of a Tor browser. I would be concerned about LE setting up shop.

I'd pass.

Reaction score
Here’s my generic answer about gear. This is not a life or death requirement, steroids are simply a want. You’ll be ok tomorrow if you don’t take them today.

That being said, don’t rush it. Wait until you know for certain you have a good source, don’t just randomly pick some shady site off of the dark web next to another site where you can sign up to bang kids. Or have someone murdered. Meet people in the gym. Start talking to the people around you that are obviously on gear. I talked to a couple guys last night that are obviously on, you’d be amazed at how quickly people will open up about what they’re using.

Try to be as safe as possible with this shit.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tought only pedophile child molestors and devil worshippers and sick fuks with devious minds hang out on the dark web

Reaction score
I tought only pedophile child molestors and devil worshippers and sick fuks with devious minds hang out on the dark web
There is definitely a lot of that, but there’s a lot more to the dark web than that.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
You could just google it and youd be surprised what you find. You dont even need the dark web

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I bought 2kg of ketamine from the dark web before that was legit but no gear

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe you're all a bunch of sick fucs with devious minds. Y'all know to much about this dark web shit

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NO ONE here has apparently any experience with it, so-

You sound like someone who isn't prepared, or even know how to use Tor and onion. That's not good for you.

Secondly, do you know WHO makes their home there? The government! Just like the CIA started bitcoin.

The 1st Silk Road got shut down, and #2 version popped up. That's a red flag.. You can successfully order shit and get it no problems. The biggest issues are scammers and LE. Before Silk Road #1 became too famous, the "dark web" was a good source to get what ya need.

Now? Stay the **** away. Tor doesn't mean shit to the FBI/CIA/NSA, and it's also full of scammers.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I bought 2kg of ketamine from the dark web before that was legit but no gear

That's what I referred to when I said "before it got too famous". Didn't see your post before replying.

So at least we validated each other's reply.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I didn’t really order 2kg of ketamine from Silk Road hulk. I did read the book though by the pool on vacation last year

That's what I referred to when I said "before it got too famous". Didn't see your post before replying.

So at least we validated each other's reply.

Reaction score
NO ONE here has apparently any experience with it, so-

You sound like someone who isn't prepared, or even know how to use Tor and onion. That's not good for you.

Secondly, do you know WHO makes their home there? The government! Just like the CIA started bitcoin.

The 1st Silk Road got shut down, and #2 version popped up. That's a red flag.. You can successfully order shit and get it no problems. The biggest issues are scammers and LE. Before Silk Road #1 became too famous, the "dark web" was a good source to get what ya need.

Now? Stay the **** away. Tor doesn't mean shit to the FBI/CIA/NSA, and it's also full of scammers.
lol I have a lot of experience on the dark web. Between tor, my vpn, and using tails on a flash drive, they can’t trace a single thing I’m doing, searching, watching, buying, or anything else. The government can chill on the dark web all they want. They’ll never know I’m there :32 (17):

New Threads