I am never coming off....

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
testosterone again!!!

I got an appointment wednesday with an endo here in town who is supposedly the guy to go to for trt here. I have been off cycle for 6 months so I decided I wanted to know where my test levels are at. Got a complete hormone panel and lipid panel ran. Results came back last friday.

Test was at 283
estro was at 27
lipids were all in normal range and everything else looked good.

I could give a shit less what my test levels were...im extremely happy with my results. With my lipids and estro under control thats all I care about. So Im bringing some history of my own blood work to the doc along with my story of 5 years of declining test because of some prohormone I was taking from max muscle. Now I am going to have to down play my education when I talk to him as I dont want him to think Im some veteran steroid user but I will not accept stupid fuckin gel/cream. He will have a very hard time trying to explain to me how that shit will work. I know to much about it. Shit, when it comes to hormones I am possibly and equal or greater in knowlege then him (not trying to toot my own horn but cmon lol). I also believe that me being a paramedic will get me a tinch more respect then the guy coming in off the street. So we will see how it goes but I am extremely excited to start this venture!!! 800ng/dl here I come!

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is awesome bro. Being a para will definitely give you some cred

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Do your best to get Masteron added or just get Mast in script and get the Test the good old fashion way!

I am 43 bro and do not sleep without the boner of a 13 year old every single night, nap or whatever!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well look foward to pinning for the next 50 years. Lol. Better plant the seed and get a bun in the oven homie. Lol. How's that going bro?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do your best to get Masteron added or just get Mast in script and get the Test the good old fashion way!

I am 43 bro and do not sleep without the boner of a 13 year old every single night, nap or whatever!

Why are you sleeping with 13 year olds with boners???? :-S

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Funny Funny but yeah I set myself up for that one.

It's something for the ladies to hold onto while they sleep.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol Wtf. U guys crack me up

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sf....I can get mast in a script? shit I thought they only script test.

herm...we are still trying. Even with high sperm levels its hard to do...been 4 months now and we are back to trying. Im not worried about trt getting in the way really...way to many people get prego on cycle let alone trt so we good...and this way its perscribed to me so the wife cant tell me not to ;)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm happy for u cobra. The most important part is that u blood work came back good.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahaha.my man. Well if you need a lil help I can help out. I'm kinda a sure thing if you know what I mean!!! Hahaha

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahaha.my man. Well if you need a lil help I can help out. I'm kinda a sure thing if you know what I mean!!! Hahaha

Lol ya I've been hearing a lot of this type of comment from all the bros!!!

Z

Zeek

Good move on blocking those retarded gels! they tried to put me on that when I tried to go for trt and I basically walked out;)

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so guys what can I expect to happen on this visit? Since I am bringing my blood work in from friday will I be able to get scripted some test right off the bat or is this thing going to be a long drawn out process? Will I have to argue to get what I want? I am just not sure what takes place when you actually go in for trt?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sf....I can get mast in a script? shit I thought they only script test.

herm...we are still trying. Even with high sperm levels its hard to do...been 4 months now and we are back to trying. Im not worried about trt getting in the way really...way to many people get prego on cycle let alone trt so we good...and this way its perscribed to me so the wife cant tell me not to ;)

You can get mast in a script... I have no idea how though. First I heard of it was a day or two ago at another board.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've only gone with Maximus. Reading the Trt forums about others experience with endos. Some want to run a crapload of tests more bloods & MRI your pituitary or try to restart your nuts. Or they want you to use patches or cream your balls. I think it all depends on how good your guy is. I hope yours knows what he is doing cause god help him if he doesn't & I'm sure you'll know right away if he's a douche or not.

Z

Zeek

so guys what can I expect to happen on this visit? Since I am bringing my blood work in from friday will I be able to get scripted some test right off the bat or is this thing going to be a long drawn out process? Will I have to argue to get what I want? I am just not sure what takes place when you actually go in for trt?

It will totally depend on the DR Cobra, if he is cool you will have a script in hand when you leave. If he is a money grubber he will want to run his own tests etc to run the bill up but with a 200's test result you will get it

Reaction score
Yo I was on the gel and lots of sides from that shit...its not worth it period. I was took out of my script till get back, but at least I know in the military they test the shit out of you. Good luck on that bro. BTW is very easy to show low levels on a blood test...

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
appreciate the response guys. This is one area I dont know what Im doing lol the only thing I know is aas and I wont be played with that. If he wants to run a blood test I will let him but if he wants to scan anything or give me cream/gel I will just walk the fuck out like ez bitch!