Lower Belly Fat

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Tren and diet like Bundy said only way I come close to burning fat but shit comes back herpies if you don’t take care of it

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren and diet like Bundy said only way I come close to burning fat but shit comes back herpies if you don’t take care of it

you really need to maintain a strict diet, most likely will need to be on a cruise style cycle and like POB said....its what goes before all the last bit of BS on your ass n hams

its like when my wifes friends ask me how to get rid of their arm/neck/thigh fat.....it will slowly come off the longer you can run with a REAL diet. Ive been down to 8% (abs close to Bundy) it was still there

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm pretty lean right now still tryin to rid that shit, i can see it really is going to hang on til the very end. depressing. (currently at maintenance cals/daily cardio/ab work/tren)

elena

Lady Member
Reaction score
Diet and workout is the only way to get rid of lower belly fat.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
high elena..how are u?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Coolsculping or truesculpt may be the best way for you.

MrBafner

Reaction score
I like to have a few drinks and ride the wifey for a while which gives the lower abs a bit of a workout.
Clean eating is the only way for me or some that I've spoken with have had liposuction, not within my budget.

As one advertiser states ..

"Liposuction (Liposculpture) helps remove stubborn, localised fat that diet and exercise can’t shift. Both men and women experience this challenge."

Reaction score
The best exercises for getting rid of lower belly fat are exercises that target the abdominal muscles. Crunches, planks and side crunches are all good exercises to get more defined abs. Other possible solutions may be less expensive and easier to maintain long-term, such as doing weight training or just adding salads into your diet.

Some tips for losing lower belly fat in a healthy way are recommendations that can be general to anyone who wants to lose weight or specifically tailored to someone looking for information on how what type of dietary changes will help them reach their goals: eat lean protein, fresh fruits and vegetables throughout the day; work out 2-4 45 minute sessions per week at an intensity level you can maintain.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
The best exercises for getting rid of lower belly fat are exercises that target the abdominal muscles. Crunches, planks and side crunches are all good exercises to get more defined abs.
The 1st sentence I have to disagree. The 2nd one is fine however.

Losing fat is mainly a calorie equation, burning more fat than you store, so the net result is fat loss.

Ab exercises simply don't burn as many calories per unit of time than many, many other exercises. It's a very inefficient way to burn calories actually.

Plus... You're not going to spot reduce fat from your midsection anyway. Your body pulls from bodyfat stores throughout the body. Ever see an obese person with washboard abs?

Doing the ab exercises WILL grow the ab muscles however, making them easier to see.

New Threads