Lower Belly Fat

Reaction score
Best/favorite exercises, tips & tricks to get rid of lower belly fat?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
almost impossible to get rid of

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It may just be me and how my body distributes fat, but since I've normalized my T with TRT I tend to store less fat in my stomach. My fat seems to be more evenly distributed now.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tren worked the best for me at helping burn the last bit of fat

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it goes at all. You could chew up some lean muscle mass if you're not careful while trying to get rid of it.

That fat is like AIDS, manageable but you're not completely getting rid of it.
this is the beauty of tren..You build that muscle while burning the belly fat

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Patience, acceptance and consistency.

It's typically the last to go, unless you look behind you. Ass and hams are really the last imo. But it does hang in there for a long while.

If you are pretty close you can hit some ab work. This isn't to suggest that spot reduction like this works. I just mean that pulling some blood into the muscle and getting it a little swole will push the skin tighter and make you at least appear leaner.

Reaction score
These are all good tips. Working your back and shoulders to give that V Taper look, diet, diet, diet. But again too much will compromise muscle mass as well.

Only thing I would add that hasn’t been mentioned yet is H.I.I.T. Many different exercises that you can do, but I prefer to sprint on a treadmill at like 10-12 for 1 minute, then walk at 1.5-2 for 2 minutes. And repeat that about 5 times.

I prefer to do that early morning on an empty stomach as soon as I wake up, and this seems to help cut that stubborn fat and still retain muscle.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol stimerex. genius

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
I have to run, which ****ing sucks but at least my body gives me an option

Pretty sure I hear a tuba in my head when I run...

Run a mile at a decent rate keeping my heart rate about 150, then elliptical for 45 min, then 15 min max uphill walk as cool down

The last stubborn fat deposits I store in my lower back. Hiding from me to try to survive. I SEE YOU

New Threads