Rough Draft of My Next Cycle

Reaction score
Hello my fellow degenerates! What follows is a rough draft of what my next cycle is going to consist of. Its definitely not set in stone and i would greatly appreciate any thoughts, opinions, critiques and recommendations from experience or scientific evidence. Let me know whatcha think! :eek:

• Weeks 1-6:

1. Test E 250 – Twice/weekly
  2. Dbol 25mg – Twice/daily

• Weeks 7-12+:

1. Test E 250 – Twice/weekly
AI: Aromasin
Take as needed. Watch for side effects and take accordingly.
PCT

• 10-14 days after last pin:

1. HCG 1000iu EOD – 10 days

• Immediately after 10[SUP]th[/SUP] day of HCG:

1. Nolvadex 20mg:
    1. Week 1 – 30mg/daily
    2. Week 2 – 20mg/daily
    3. Week 3 – 10mg/daily
    4. Week 4 – 10mg/daily

I will be doing pre-cycle BW and BW 4-5 weeks in.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many other cycles have ye run? Yer PCT looks a bit off (as in too little Nolva and missing Clomid) but depending on yer size and how yer body has responded previously ye might be fine.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I like my dbol all at once pre workout. Is that 50mg daily? If you havent ran it before, i would start low and work up to it

Reaction score
How many other cycles have ye run? Yer PCT looks a bit off (as in too little Nolva and missing Clomid) but depending on yer size and how yer body has responded previously ye might be fine.
This will be my second cycle. I’m only 165 right now because I stopped working out for months and barely ate. But I’m putting the weight back on now. Gunna get back into it before I start the next cycle. I could run clomid with it but I don’t think it’s necessary. I could do nolva 40,30,20,20 or something like that or run both nolva and clomid. What do you think? I was thinking about using the Aromasin with the nolva for pct as well. And this is why I posted this asking for opinions haha

Reaction score
I also have the nolva a little light because this is such a mild cycle

Reaction score
I like my dbol all at once pre workout. Is that 50mg daily? If you havent ran it before, i would start low and work up to it
Well dbols half life is like 4.5 hours so it’s best to take half in the morning and half later. Yes it’s 50mg daily. I ran it with my first cycle but I don’t think it was very potent. Got some gains tho.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Add clomid 50 to pct daily. Nolva at 40.

Just do 25 dbol preworkout

And be damn sure you are consistently gaining weight before you start because 165 is a bit light for jewce.

Reaction score
Add clomid 50 to pct daily. Nolva at 40.

Just do 25 dbol preworkout

And be damn sure you are consistently gaining weight before you start because 165 is a bit light for jewce.
50 clomid and 40 nolva daily for all 4 weeks? Could you write out what my pct should look like with your advice please? And if I add the clomid should I remove the hcg or keep it? Seems like a lot for such a mild cycle but you’re the expert so I won’t argue haha

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
50 clomid and 40 nolva daily for all 4 weeks? Could you write out what my pct should look like with your advice please? And if I add the clomid should I remove the hcg or keep it? Seems like a lot for such a mild cycle but you’re the expert so I won’t argue haha

Recovery is about duration not dose. 12 weeks is a fairly conservative time to let your hpta take a dirt nap. So while maybe you could recover with just nolva, pct is not a time to go for minimum standards. You give your body the best possible chance at recovery and that is with a clomid and nolva pct, at 50/40 for 4 weeks.

Reaction score
Recovery is about duration not dose. 12 weeks is a fairly conservative time to let your hpta take a dirt nap. So while maybe you could recover with just nolva, pct is not a time to go for minimum standards. You give your body the best possible chance at recovery and that is with a clomid and nolva pct, at 50/40 for 4 weeks.
Thank you very much! Does that mean no HCG then? And other than that the cycle looks good?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I also have the nolva a little light because this is such a mild cycle

HPTA is binary. On or off. Doesn’t matter how “light” your cycle is. Use a full PCT.

Reaction score
HPTA is binary. On or off. Doesn’t matter how “light” your cycle is. Use a full PCT.

Ill do the nolva and the clomid like you guys said. but neither of you have answered the hcg question. Yay or nay?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ill do the nolva and the clomid like you guys said. but neither of you have answered the hcg question. Yay or nay?

For the greatest chance of recovery, Yes.

On cycle. 250iu 2x/wk. stop hcg before you do your pct.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You mentioned pct 10-14 days after last pin. you don't want to start pct while possible high levels of androgens still in your system. Wait a full 2 weeks before you start.

Reaction score
You mentioned pct 10-14 days after last pin. you don't want to start pct while possible high levels of androgens still in your system. Wait a full 2 weeks before you start.
will do, thanks seek

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like Jin already said it but I’m a fan of HCG while you’re on cycle. It can help prevent a shutdown in the first place since it’ll stimulate your natural production. Keep in mind this may lead to more E2 if you’re prone to a lot of conversion.

Reaction score
I just don’t want to develop an LH dependency. But if I’m thorough with my doses and keep them low I’ll be fine.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I just don’t want to develop an LH dependency. But if I’m thorough with my doses and keep them low I’ll be fine.

LH dependency?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I read that if you “abuse” HCG your body will stop producing the hormone resulting in a low testosterone condition.

I wasn’t aware of this. Can you provide a link?

250iu 2x/wk is far from abuse but enough to keep your boys somewhat functioning. I’d say run it every cycle: the rewards far outweigh the potential (non existent?) risk you refer to.