New guy here

Reaction score
What's going on everyone new to the underground bodybuilding forums and wanted to introduce myself finally because my hopes are to develope some good relationships with people that are far more experienced then I am!!! I find that sitting back and just reading and learning has been best for me so far but can only get so far without making new friends that I can relate too and share my experiences with! I currently bother my gf with all my joys of lifting and bodybuilding and I think she's pretty tired of it but, definatly understandable cause its all I talk about 😂😂😂🤣 I'm currently 30years old worked out on and off over the years not bodybuilding but I used to race motocross so it was a different kind of lifting more for endurance!! I have been hitting the gyms hard as I can for the last 6 months consistently and have progressed way further then I ever thought I could and ain't stopping for nothing I love the way getting bigger and stronger makes me feel I love the way it makes me look and with hard work determination, proper nutrition, and knowledge the sky feels like the limit so with that it's nice too meet everyone here!!!!

Reaction score
���� yea I agree with you man, I shoulda paragraphed some of that will do in the future.. thanks �� lol

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Your intro was was great.

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB
THANKS for your willingness to share your
excitement with the sport of bodybuilding.
All the best to you.
Gc

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm new myself. Did the same thing, read for quite a while before I actually registered. I get the part about your gf being sick of hearing it. My wife gets tired of that and all the Tupperware in the sink all the time.