Research

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering what was the best place to actually research anabolic steroids. I was looking for a place where people post cycles etc what each compound does what with the reward/effectiveness /risks . What confuses me is the measurements people take like 500mg of test a week and things of that matter is this all in one take or every other day ? I just have a fascination with things like this and honestly would not mind taking things in my late 20s early 30s after I’m finished with NIU. I’m assuming PCT is post cycle treatment id also like to research those and why should you do it and what happens if you don’t . Any response is welcome, I never really post here but I’ve been watching since October and joined Feb.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
There’s a cool forum called UGBB. Other then that you can use DuckDuckGo.com

Reaction score
Is this a joke? Youre been looking for 6 months and don't know basics? Use the search bar. ****ing spoonfeeders

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Everything you need to know is already stickied at the top of each sub forum.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Lots of good information here. I suggest you keep it real and (legitimately) humble hungry and you will learn a ton.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
"Measurements people take"? Some still call it doses, but hey, good luck all the same.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
The learning doesn't stop. In the beginning we know shit. We learn a little, and think we're good, just enough to be dangerous. Learn a little bit more, then realize that we REALLY didn't know shit. It doesn't end.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Been lurking since Oct, have you read anything out here? All of those questions have been answered hundreds of times. Read the stickies. You will learn enough to realize you don't know nearly enough. As stated above, we are all still learning.

Reaction score
Thanks for reply’s I will definitely check the stickies out ! I’m pretty casual as I go to school and work full time so I’m not really on here as one might assume from the months Ive stated to have been active the site

Reaction score
Is this a joke? Youre been looking for 6 months and don't know basics? Use the search bar. ****ing spoonfeeders

I’m more into the actual science and why things work the way they do. I guess bro science works too I did not ask for anyone to explain anything to me so I don’t really get how that’s considered a “spoon feeder” but to each their own I guess you gotta not be a soy boy beta somewhere ya know? I really appreciate the people that took the effort into trying to understand where I was attempting to go with this thread

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m more into the actual science and why things work the way they do. I guess bro science works too I did not ask for anyone to explain anything to me so I don’t really get how that’s considered a “spoon feeder” but to each their own I guess you gotta not be a soy boy beta somewhere ya know? I really appreciate the people that took the effort into trying to understand where I was attempting to go with this thread

We actually have plenty of the non-broscience too ;)

Welcome to UG

New Threads