Hey Snake: Platz thought about implant too.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
" I don't think of it as old school, I think of it as the only school." Hell yes I'm going to use that line!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I couldn't stop looking at his ridiculous little cup. :32 (18):

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Something about the way speaks always pumps me up. He could read a nursery rhyme and I would be ready to hit the gym.

Reactions: Jin

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man many of those guys had the life back in those days. It really was a great time for them

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I heard some guys talk about loading it up and doing that static stuff. May give it a shot to mix things up. I think the most I can get on my calf machine is about 405. Could go out of the rack though.

Old school baby! Old school!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So he said EXACTLY what I told everyone.

Heavy ass weight, Standing BB Toe Raises, squeezing at the top, removing the "spring reflex" by pausing when feet are flat.

Tom platz agreeing with me should silence haters.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Heavy ass weight, Standing BB Toe Raises, squeezing at the top, removing the "spring reflex" by pausing when feet are flat.

actually, he said he does a light day and a heavy day. dafuq is your deal, man? you remind me of a whining bitch always fuking moaning and whining about noone listening to your bullshit. I come here to get away from whining women . Well among other reasons

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
actually, he said he does a light day and a heavy day. dafuq is your deal, man? you remind me of a whining bitch always fuking moaning and whining about noone listening to your bullshit. I come here to get away from whining women . Well among other reasons

Jesus Christ, it's the damn way I type!

I thought I improved it and fixed how the sentences sound.

Back to the drawing board

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'll be your editor Hulk!!! :32 (20):

Hulk says...

Cool video, I definitely agree.

It worked for me, give it a whirl if your progress has stopped.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be your editor Hulk!!! :32 (20):

Hulk says...

Cool video, I definitely agree.

It worked for me, give it a whirl if your progress has stopped.

YES that works

I'll send the check

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I found that doing heavy standing barbell raises in the 6-8 rep range for 3 sets, 3x a week worked great for me. For added effect, used to have a 2x4 to go past flat.. pause between each rep.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hmmm damn Hulk I've got my eye on you lately.
Welcome to UG.
!S!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Dammit Hulk! And I thought I had gotten through to you! I can assure you that nobody here hates you. Can't you tell when you sound like an ass? If not you really should have CJ do your posts. He did a great job! :32 (18):

Reactions: CJ

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dammit Hulk! And I thought I had gotten through to you! I can assure you that nobody here hates you. Can't you tell when you sound like an ass? If not you really should have CJ do your posts. He did a great job! :32 (18):

I am too damn oblivious!

I'm conditioned to talk in a hostile environment. Your point ONLY gets heard if you get loud, interrupt, condescend some, shame the others, etc.

I bring it here, and people wonder why I'm being an asshole and shove my point down their throats-which is 100% fair for ya'll to do!

After becoming aware, my goal began to correct my behavior. ;)

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
If you aren’t having fun in the gym, you are doing it wrong. I like how passionate he is about the sport.

New Threads