F.n.g

Reaction score
Hey all. 29 m military. Just getting into serious body building. I'm one of those cursed body types that everyone hates lol. Overly aggressive metabolism that let's me eat as much of whatever I want while not gaining a pound. Sounds great until you want to look at least more muscular that the average 14 yr old girl. So long story short... I'm been during tons of research and habit forming in regards to diet and training and I have a pretty solid program going that's resulted in good lean muscle but nothing bulky. I ready to learn and take a swing at my first cycle. But I'm a total newb in the department and dependent on either making a friend or online source as im deployed in Afghanistan for the next 6 months. So any help and advice from all is very welcomed.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB and thanks for yer service!

Post yer stats and macros here - many a hard gainer have come through these halls and for the most part the cure is "Eat More". Tracking yer macros via a tool like MyFitnessPal can be very revealing as to how much yer really consuming vs how much it may feel like yer taking in.

Know yer TDEE and introduce a consistent caloric surplus - ye'll gain size.

For a first cycle, read THIS sticky, tells ye all ye need to stay safe up to and including PCT.

Stay safe, Mate.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Respect for the service. The man above nailed it.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, and thank you for your service.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to America

Trump winning easy in 2020

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, and thank you for your service.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe small is a good thing when they are shooting at you? lol

Savage has you covered. Thanks for standing on the wall in the dark of night so others can sleep.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Welcome and listen to what Savage said. I'm a bit of a hard gainer myself but when I started really tracking my food I was way low on where I needed to be, especially on carbs. It sucks eating til you're sick all the time but that's what it takes.

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for your service

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for your service. Surprised nobody said this yet but if you are active duty, you are drug tested, not worth the article 15 dishonorable discharge brother. Work on your diet and push yourself harder in the gym and then think about running a cycle later on after ur out the military. Good luck and stay safe! - SPC Gibz

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Hey all. 29 m military. Just getting into serious body building. I'm one of those cursed body types that everyone hates lol. Overly aggressive metabolism that let's me eat as much of whatever I want while not gaining a pound. Sounds great until you want to look at least more muscular that the average 14 yr old girl. So long story short... I'm been during tons of research and habit forming in regards to diet and training and I have a pretty solid program going that's resulted in good lean muscle but nothing bulky. I ready to learn and take a swing at my first cycle. But I'm a total newb in the department and dependent on either making a friend or online source as im deployed in Afghanistan for the next 6 months. So any help and advice from all is very welcomed.

Eat before AND after am pt. Get a meal in you every two hours minimum. Add at least one day a week of just heavy basic power movements. Bench press, dead lift, squat, clean and press.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Pound those calories and train hard get some momentum before starting a cycle.

New Threads