well, you or 30, or both of
you love cock.

My money is on both of
you loving cock.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I took u as liking cock between your feet, I mean thats what your Grindr profile states, great at foot jobs....You learn something new every day here....

Oh yes I love cock in and around my mouth

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
We was a match wasnt we?

I took u as liking cock between your feet, I mean thats what your Grindr profile states, great at foot jobs....You learn something new every day here....

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone love Mast here?

Sounds exactly what Tren does for me, minus the crazy strength and lbm gains.

Hair loss is never an issue, and ya'll have made me grateful for that. I was on Tren+Deca until 2 weeks ago (still on tren now) and I told my wife I don't know if I can tolerate my hair being this long.

I'm growing it out to get a proper Pompadour with a hard part+fade haircut, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I prefer a 2-1 fade. Hell, my hair is probably past the length it needs to be for the haircut.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Causr we have tried it and it makes you feel great. I think I would run it every blast

Why does everyone love Mast here?

Sounds exactly what Tren does for me, minus the crazy strength and lbm gains.

Hair loss is never an issue, and ya'll have made me grateful for that. I was on Tren+Deca until 2 weeks ago (still on tren now) and I told my wife I don't know if I can tolerate my hair being this long.

I'm growing it out to get a proper Pompadour with a hard part+fade haircut, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I prefer a 2-1 fade. Hell, my hair is probably past the length it needs to be for the haircut.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This thread has gone far, far off the rails.

HS people like Mast because you can get some of the effects of tren without all of the nasty side effects. Being that you have pro-genetics and can eat grams of it at a time worry-free, you need not apply.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I ran mast many cycles because I like how I feel on it too. im already almost bald so fukk hair lol.. I don't get bad sides from tren, still ran mast. Never had a boner issue before mast but have too many on mast :32 (18):.. I ran it at 600 my last run... loved it...

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Causr we have tried it and it makes you feel great. I think I would run it every blast

Gotcha, thank you.

This thread has gone far, far off the rails.

HS people like Mast because you can get some of the effects of tren without all of the nasty side effects. Being that you have pro-genetics and can eat grams of it at a time worry-free, you need not apply.

Makes sense, thank you!

Is it truly worth it for ya'll with the hair loss? Does tren cause more hair loss vs Mast for ya'll?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
No hairloss for me hulk and I have ran it up to 600mg for 16 weeks

Gotcha, thank you.

Makes sense, thank you!

Is it truly worth it for ya'll with the hair loss? Does tren cause more hair loss vs Mast for ya'll?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Makes sense, thank you!

I've never run tren before and I'm bald, so hair loss is a non-issue for me. Actually if it got me to the point where I didn't have to shave that would be great.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
8======D (o)(o)

New Threads