Brand New

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, am new...

I'm looking for advice and knowledge.

I am considering TRT because one of my legs is shorter than the other, and I have much time and a HELL of a time maintaining muscles development in those deep hip and leg muscles, and back stabilizers...Despite my usual workouts including compounds/isolation exercises, and physical therapy.

I could lift heavier weight, but being that my leg is shorter, i could only imagine the joint stress everywhere.

A friend suggested TRT, to help develop those muscles, greatly reducing my pain. Not to mention the benefits of having great muscle gain.

I'm considering talking to my doctor about this...Do you think my doctor would agree to TRT for my case?

I'd appreciate any advice, including other performance enhancers.

Thanks

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My 3rd leg is shorter than what I would like, I feel your pain.....

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Not a chance not unless your testosterone was actually low.

Hello Everyone, am new...

I'm looking for advice and knowledge.

I am considering TRT because one of my legs is shorter than the other, and I have much time and a HELL of a time maintaining muscles development in those deep hip and leg muscles, and back stabilizers...Despite my usual workouts including compounds/isolation exercises, and physical therapy.

I could lift heavier weight, but being that my leg is shorter, i could only imagine the joint stress everywhere.

A friend suggested TRT, to help develop those muscles, greatly reducing my pain. Not to mention the benefits of having great muscle gain.

I'm considering talking to my doctor about this...Do you think my doctor would agree to TRT for my case?

I'd appreciate any advice, including other performance enhancers.

Thanks

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get a lift in one shoe, easy peazy and build that body already

only other thing would be surgery to break the shorter leg bone(s) and have them hook up a contraption that allows bone to grow to make both the same,

or consider gh.... trt wont make ur bones grow....well maybe one....

Reaction score
get a lift in one shoe, easy peazy and build that body already

only other thing would be surgery to break the shorter leg bone(s) and have them hook up a contraption that allows bone to grow to make both the same,

or consider gh.... trt wont make ur bones grow....well maybe one....

Thank you for the advice.

lol at the bone growth joke

I do currently wear a lift. I think best solution would be custom shoe.

My main motive is to turbo charge my gains and workouts, in hopes that an additional benefit will be pain reduction. Definitely considering GH, i'm just in the process of educating myself, SO much information to learn...

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We have a member here who loves wearing a pp extender, wears it to work (helps him create better spread sheets), the gym (even though I dont think he even lifts), jogging, even in the shower.....In his will he is getting buried with it on.....

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I doubt test will fix your leg issue

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Im not quite sure you understand what TRT is.

And FD, I don't want to be buried with my pp extender. I have willed that to you. I thought you wanted it for a keepsake. :32 (1):

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
At 24, trt would probably leave your test levels unchanged.

Reaction score
See stone, I wasn’t kidding. Everything turns into dick talk here. And as you can see, trt won’t help you. Trt is only for those who have naturally low testosterone. If I were you I would learn to live with your leg issue.

New Threads