Mast P vs E

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Real world pros and cons.... any preference of Mast P vs Mast E?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm here for the boners.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I now appreciate your boner comment even more after reading a lot of the Mast threads. Is it really increase your drive that much? :32 (18):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
4 weeks into mast e and I did mast p last blast. No difference except the boners take a few weeks longer to start

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yes without doubt

I now appreciate your boner comment even more after reading a lot of the Mast threads. Is it really increase your drive that much? :32 (18):

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Everyone is different.
For me, mast p only had slight boner effect but proviron is the cat's ass.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Always down for mast boners. Mast Propionate was the only mast available as there was never an Enanthate ester. Not sure when Enanthate came on to the scene but I'm sure it's just the ester in the difference. Wouldn't mind adding a little E to my trt after this next blood work of mine.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Wonder what both together would do

Probably put you way over the dht range.
I am slightly over as it is and im having slight bph issues, I think, even though my psa is .7. Im investigating why my loads have decreased in the last few months from geyser to way too little, and this is what im looking at now.

Reaction score
Masteron propionate is common among users as compared to Masteron propionate. The effects, however, have a minimal difference. Both male and female can use Masteron propionate for cutting and bulking cycles. The side effects, in this case, are controllable with a good plan and the right doses. On the other hand, women are discouraged from using Masteron enanthate since it has a longer half-life and takes too much time to clear the system. Women who use it especially in high doses might experience irreversible virilization side effects.
Masteron propionate works very fast while Masteron enanthate is quite slow. An ester is attached to the Masteron enanthate making it slower but releases hormones longer. This is the main reason why propionate is injected daily while enanthate is injected twice or once per week.
The two Masteron variants do not convert to estrogen. They also hinder the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. A healthy and normal level of free testosterone is therefore maintained.
The effects of using either Masteron propionate or Masteron enanthate become visible within a short period of use especially for professional and experienced athletes and bodybuilders. It boosts their energy and helps them create lean muscles while still maintaining the required weight.

So, female users would opt to use Masteron Propionate since it clears the body within a short period.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Masteron propionate is common among users as compared to Masteron propionate. The effects, however, have a minimal difference. Both male and female can use Masteron propionate for cutting and bulking cycles. The side effects, in this case, are controllable with a good plan and the right doses. On the other hand, women are discouraged from using Masteron enanthate since it has a longer half-life and takes too much time to clear the system. Women who use it especially in high doses might experience irreversible virilization side effects.
Masteron propionate works very fast while Masteron enanthate is quite slow. An ester is attached to the Masteron enanthate making it slower but releases hormones longer. This is the main reason why propionate is injected daily while enanthate is injected twice or once per week.
The two Masteron variants do not convert to estrogen. They also hinder the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. A healthy and normal level of free testosterone is therefore maintained.
The effects of using either Masteron propionate or Masteron enanthate become visible within a short period of use especially for professional and experienced athletes and bodybuilders. It boosts their energy and helps them create lean muscles while still maintaining the required weight.

So, female users would opt to use Masteron Propionate since it clears the body within a short period.

can you teach me to copy and paste...?

Reaction score
can you teach me to copy and paste...?

Uh, sure, I would like to teach you if you want. But anyway, I hope that content of copy can help someone to know more about mast p and mast e.
In addition, for the details in the copy, it is experience results from my friends who use mast e or mast p for long time.
Hope that can help you a little. of course, I would like to get more suggestions from all guys.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Emily, years ago there used to be a female board groupie known as VinDiesel whose career was spent littering boards with her copy+paste's, to the extent she was also known as the copy+paste queen, and actually banned on at least one board. A copy+paste may have valid information, but people usually prefer it in your own words ..... just a board custom.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Emily, years ago there used to be a female board groupie known as VinDiesel whose career was spent littering boards with her copy+paste's, to the extent she was also known as the copy+paste queen, and actually banned on at least one board. A copy+paste may have valid information, but people usually prefer it in your own words ..... just a board custom.

Mill had a tantrum here and bolted because I wouldn't make her a mod years ago. Weirdest shit ever.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
LMAO. I didn't want to go on about VD (< lol) morphing into MG, but she has a certain M.O. you love to loathe.

Thank you, btw.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I've only ever used mast e, so cannot comment on p, but I can comment that mast e is the bomb and will permanently be part of my TRT+ protocol. I'm entering my second year using it now and still have all my hair and the boners and calm-alpha feeling is pretty great.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Not trying to be the board pisspants, it's just "me," wife says I play "what if" too much .......

Everything I've seen on boards suggests hair loss may involve DHT but that it also has a strong genetic component, in other words, either you're lucky, or you're not. What I wonder more about is how Mast will affect my prostate long term. Board members are usually younger than when general population prostates tend to "blossom" (sophisticated medical-speak, lol), and there isn't much anecdotal evidence from personal experience bph victims.

I pay a lot of attention to older relatives, from what I hear doctors describe the "turp"* surgery as minor, but patients say the days that follow it can be pretty unpleasant ......

* trans-urethral-resection-prostate, a roto-rooter job for the dick. Under anesthesia of course, but anesthesia wears off.

New Threads