Mast P vs E

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
any steroid that ive used stand alone or in a combination of both equaling over 300 mgs (except anavar) causes me significant hair loss.

masteron being no execption but didnt notice anymore fallout than even an npp or straight test cycle

thought about adding it to trt but until I give up the cycles am gunna go straight test in between.

at 49 still get plenty of wood & well being at 125mgs test e every 5 days or 150 mgs test c once a week

Last edited:
Reaction score
Emily, years ago there used to be a female board groupie known as VinDiesel whose career was spent littering boards with her copy+paste's, to the extent she was also known as the copy+paste queen, and actually banned on at least one board. A copy+paste may have valid information, but people usually prefer it in your own words ..... just a board custom.

Thank for your information and I will try my best to share my experience with all guys. Do not want to be copy+paste queen

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
A lot of people know it was one of my favorite compounds and was a p over e person

I personally felt the p to be stronger with using less of a dosage.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Which will make my PP grow more?

Also ive only used mast E but loved it although a lot of my friends like mast p better
but I’m with POB on the less freq pinning so I’d stick with mast e

New Threads