1st Primo Cycle....

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Well here goes my 1st primo cycle:

Running 75mgs per week split into 2 pins a week. Planning on running for 14 weeks.

1st pin last night in upper part of my quad. Nice and smooth, no pip, can't even tell this morning that I injected anything. :)

Training schedule is as follows:
Monday-off
Tues- bi's and tri's
Wed- legs (high reps)
Thurs- off
Fri- chest and shoulders
Sat- legs (lower reps, higher weight of squats, press, deads, etc)
Sun- back

Cardio consists of biking my girls in the bike trailer, plus we hike a ton and I'm just not sedentary during the day.

Diet:
Fairly unorthodox body building diet, but let's face it, we are all experimenting a bit aren't we...lol!

Breakfast:
Juice
1cup lowfat cottage cheese

Snack:
Juice
13 organic animal crackers
2 tbsp all natural peanut butter

Lunch:
4oz chicken
Salad greens
3 tbsp mango peach salsa

Snack:
On workout days, pre-workout is 1/2 cup oats with 2 tbsp all natural pb.
Shake and piece of fruit post workout.

Non workout days, I'll still have a shake and then more juice a bit later on.

Dinner:
4oz of chicken
Salad greens
Pineapple habenero sauce

Pre-bed:
Shake

Ok, so the juice thing, I bought a juicer and am loving it! No, not juicing for weight loss, or to do a juice fast ot any of that stuff, just for overall better health. If any of you read my thread in the GH section, that will possibly explain the juicing thing more.

My juice consists of tons of different veggies. Celery, spinach, peppers, carrots, etc. The only fruit juice I drink is about 4-6 oz in the morning after I make some for my kids. I've been juicing all these veggies and found that I feel leaner, my skin looks amazing, and I have tons of energy! So, this is a bit experimental as my meal plan consists of very few complex carbs. So far I'm loving it and I don't feel hungry.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very nice lady! Look forward to your log! I'm in my 5th week @ 100mg..should be kicking in now. :)

Z

Zeek

very nice MT! I feel you will love primo and the changes it will make to your body!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well here goes my 1st primo cycle:

Running 75mgs per week split into 2 pins a week. Planning on running for 14 weeks.

1st pin last night in upper part of my quad. Nice and smooth, no pip, can't even tell this morning that I injected anything. :)

Training schedule is as follows:
Monday-off
Tues- bi's and tri's
Wed- legs (high reps)
Thurs- off
Fri- chest and shoulders
Sat- legs (lower reps, higher weight of squats, press, deads, etc)
Sun- back

Cardio consists of biking my girls in the bike trailer, plus we hike a ton and I'm just not sedentary during the day.

Diet:
Fairly unorthodox body building diet, but let's face it, we are all experimenting a bit aren't we...lol!

Breakfast:
Juice
1cup lowfat cottage cheese

Snack:
Juice
13 organic animal crackers
2 tbsp all natural peanut butter

Lunch:
4oz chicken
Salad greens
3 tbsp mango peach salsa

Snack:
On workout days, pre-workout is 1/2 cup oats with 2 tbsp all natural pb.
Shake and piece of fruit post workout.

Non workout days, I'll still have a shake and then more juice a bit later on.

Dinner:
4oz of chicken
Salad greens
Pineapple habenero sauce

Pre-bed:
Shake

Ok, so the juice thing, I bought a juicer and am loving it! No, not juicing for weight loss, or to do a juice fast ot any of that stuff, just for overall better health. If any of you read my thread in the GH section, that will possibly explain the juicing thing more.

My juice consists of tons of different veggies. Celery, spinach, peppers, carrots, etc. The only fruit juice I drink is about 4-6 oz in the morning after I make some for my kids. I've been juicing all these veggies and found that I feel leaner, my skin looks amazing, and I have tons of energy! So, this is a bit experimental as my meal plan consists of very few complex carbs. So far I'm loving it and I don't feel hungry.
way to make me feel like even a bigger wuss. I'm scared to do quad injections. Lol. I got a nice plump ass so that's prob y. Haha

Well good luck mt!! Hope you get the results you look for

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Lol Herm!!!! Ok, hubby pinned me (I could never pin my own quad). We had 30g and 23g pins and I told him he wasn't coming near me with a 23g needle. 30g was really a bit too short for my glute, so it was delt or quad. I chose quad. Don't feel like a wuss ;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol Herm!!!! Ok, hubby pinned me (I could never pin my own quad). We had 30g and 23g pins and I told him he wasn't coming near me with a 23g needle. 30g was really a bit too short for my glute, so it was delt or quad. I chose quad. Don't feel like a wuss ;)

lol.... I use 25g 5/8 for glute, I don't pin anywhere else :)

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5/8 is short for glute! but then again, I do have a badonkadonk... so I usually go with 1.5"

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5/8 is short for glute! but then again, I do have a badonkadonk... so I usually go with 1.5"

lmao! Yeah, I'm pretty lean and last time I used 1.5...don't think it helped with pip pain!

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
lmao! Yeah, I'm pretty lean and last time I used 1.5...don't think it helped with pip pain!

Yeah, my spidey senses tell me you're booty is waaaaayyyyy leaner than mine ;). I have 5/8 pins, but that just won't do it for me in the glute. Baby got back!!!!

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of luck with the cycle Mt :)
BTW, I also love juicing, the girls love it.

Z

Zeek

Excellent MT, I started back on my PEA primo in hopes of maaining muscle during my expected down time! plz chime in around the 5th week when that primo starts to kick in.

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
IMHO aas has bad effects on the body. Yes we pretty much all know that! But if running a cycle has no more side effects or possible have damaging effects other than normal. I don't understand what they are trying to say. Just like ez said I think they think your not good enough or worthy. Do you mt and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!! The only time I tell people not to cycle is if there not ready or healthy enough. Girls just tend to hate other girls. Lol.

Yeah, I think everything has a risk. Driving, drinking, eating fast food....but the best we can do is try to be as safe as possible. I'll take my primo cycle over eating at mcdonalds any day..lol! I'm doing this for me and to push myself to another level. To challenge myself even more and improve myself even more. Plus, it's an added bonus for mu husband to still be wildly attracted to me after being together nearly 8 years ;).

And as far as girls judging on other forums, I just never responded. No sense in arguing about my motivations. Besides, they could be eating hostess cupcakes on their side of the screen for all I know.

I know I've come across as preachy about aas safety on another forum and honestly, it wasn't intended that way. It's just when these girls in their really early 20's say they want to dabble in pinning test, but don't realize that drinking alcohol hardcore party style is not optimim for their health is when I'll step in and say that I don't think they are ready, ya know? Anyway, I've even calmed down about that as I feel that most of my typing falls of deaf ears, so to speak.

Anyeay, thank you for your support herm!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I kinda meant that for your other thread and put it here instead of the gripe thread lol. Though it seems it kinda worked for both threads. Haha

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hehe I'm a juicing addict! No pun intended :p.

love me some wheat grass juice (This is the girls won't touch, lol) fruits & veggies do really give you tons of energy.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man herm, you are confusing me...LOL

New Threads