Dissolving steroid raw powder

Reaction score
I'm new here but i've been browsing through many of the threads on the odd occasion. I thought i'd offer my opinion as a lot of the problems I see here when making solutions can easily be avoided. People tend to over complicate simple processes such as making an injectable solution. My advice would be to invest in a 200 dollar hot plate / magnetic stirrer and simply add your raw, BA, BB, and carrier oil. Place it on the hot plate and then bring the solution up to the melting point of the particular raw powder. Let it cool down and filter it. It seems that many people here in the states simply dissolve the raw powders without properly melting them. The water bath may contribute to some issues as well. Just my 2 cents.

Reaction score
What are your percentages for BB and BA ? Also its going to depend on what the melting point for your compound is. Its ok to leave it boiling for awhile.

Reaction score
I'm new here but i've been browsing through many of the threads on the odd occasion. I thought i'd offer my opinion as a lot of the problems I see here when making solutions can easily be avoided. People tend to over complicate simple processes such as making an injectable solution. My advice would be to invest in a 200 dollar hot plate / magnetic stirrer and simply add your raw, BA, BB, and carrier oil. Place it on the hot plate and then bring the solution up to the melting point of the particular raw powder. Let it cool down and filter it. It seems that many people here in the states simply dissolve the raw powders without properly melting them. The water bath may contribute to some issues as well. Just my 2 cents.

This is how I have always done it with one exception, not that I think the exception really works best or better, but... I like to add BB and BA first, get temp up to 60C and add powder. Then add carrier slowly as the temp builds to 120C. I hold at 120C for 15min or so. Then take off heat and and let cool to 40C and filter at 40C. If I have a HIGH melt point compound I may take temp up farther.

Reaction score
The OP was about different methods. Granted I am only a little over a year into Homebrew at a volume I would characterize as "friends and family."

My method is two sperate beakers. One for hormone, bb and ba. The other is for carrier oil. The thought process is I want the hormone, bb and ba to be clear and just in case I have to add more bb or other organic solvents then I could adjust the carrier oil volume and keep my finished product on target for desired volume and concentration.

I use to put both beakers in a pan with water and heat. Once I was confident that I was not going to have to add any more solvents I then poured the carrier into the beaker with the hormone, bb and ba. I then heated that until it was about 180-190 degrees.
Unfortunately with this method the heating was not hot enough to kill anything that might be alive in the solution like germs or bacteria. I know the ba should kill anything but I didn't like relying on that.

My new method is the same EXCEPT that I switched out the water in the pan for basic cooking oil. Now I get my brews up to at least 225 and I make sure it stays that hot for at least ten minutes effectively sterilizing it. Also with this method using oil as my heat transfer allows me to get the brew hotter for those short esters that don't melt until higher temps. With water regardless of how high you turn the stove the water will only get to boiling temp then turn to steam. It would be rather difficult to get the brew to boiling temp to sterilize it using water.

For short esters with higher melting temps like test prop I heat then let it cool back down and then reheat a second time. Just to be sure in case a small percentage that I can't see does form back into tiny crystals after the first heat.

I know some folks would say there is a possibility that I am cooking off the ba, not true go look up it's boiling temp. Some also might say I am cooking the hormone and damaging it, again not true. I have been able to message with a former high volume producer that would send his stuff off to labs to verify the contents and concentrations, and there was no loss or damage with getting the brew up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. So my method definitely won't cook or lose anything.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Being below the boiling point doesn’t mean it can’t evaporate. ****ing ice evaporates eventually.

Reaction score
same. except i used to use warm water till i got moisture in tren. however, let the BA/BB dissolve it mostly then add oil and heat up a little. except tren...sometimes adding the cold oil turns it to gunk and i get pissed

uhg i would die to be able to make my own tren! id never have to worry about supply ever again lol

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
uhg i would die to be able to make my own tren! id never have to worry about supply ever again lol

Very toxic stuff, very toxic during the cooking phase!

You can get sick brewing it if not careful.

Reaction score
BB with raw. Allow it to dissolve for a bit. Ba and then oil is how I do it. Sounds like you have a good system stick with what has brought success.

New Threads