Dissolving steroid raw powder

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Got a homebrew question for you guys.

What's your process for dissolving (heating, melting, brewing) your raw.

For instance once I have all my compounds mixed together in a beaker; I simply place the beaker in a pot with cold water and allow the solution to heat up with the water until everything is dissolved. Once the solution is completely dissolved (stirring occasionally) I remove from heat and let sit for another 5mins before filtering.

What I'm trying to ask is anyone's process similar to this? or
What do you do different from this?

I never placed room temp solution directly in heated water as I always feared some type of deterioration of the active hormone due to a rapid influx of heat.
-Am I overthinking this and unnecessarily worrying?

I also never kept the beakered solution in the pot brewing past a 5min mark once fully liquified.
-I do this just to make sure everything gets a chance to fully stay dissolved and bind together.

I ask because the last batch I brewed started solidifying (crystallizing) on me during transfer process to vials.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
The only thing I did differently from any other brew was use a different brand of grapeseed oil.

Wholefoods 365 refined expelled pressed grapeseed oil (don't know wtf any of that means)
-VS-
Pompein grapeseed oil with Vitamin E (standard)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to melt my raw with ba and bb, and once those are mixed I would stir in the oil to the desired volume for proper concentration.

Never used a water bath either. Didn't like the idea of water and oil near each other, even tho I had ventilation.

I never had a batch crash on me but I had some npp with some crystals floating in the vials, so it tossed those.

Once my stuff was fully in solution, I would filter by adding a small amount to the filter at a time, keeping it warm.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to melt my raw with ba and bb, and once those are mixed I would stir in the oil to the desired volume for proper concentration.

Never used a water bath either. Didn't like the idea of water and oil near each other, even tho I had ventilation.

I never had a batch crash on me but I had some npp with some crystals floating in the vials, so it tossed those.

Once my stuff was fully in solution, I would filter by adding a small amount to the filter at a time, keeping it warm.

same. except i used to use warm water till i got moisture in tren. however, let the BA/BB dissolve it mostly then add oil and heat up a little. except tren...sometimes adding the cold oil turns it to gunk and i get pissed

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
same. except i used to use warm water till i got moisture in tren. however, let the BA/BB dissolve it mostly then add oil and heat up a little. except tren...sometimes adding the cold oil turns it to gunk and i get pissed

How can you tell there's moisture?
Similar to what it looks like when oil is dropped into water...

That's why I keep everything at room temp and heat up evenly at the same time...

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I made 3 vials of tren E (350mg/ml)
2 vials solidified while 1 remains a pure liquid (no crystals)

I heated the 2 vials in a water bath on stove with ventilated top but it resolidified over night. Not a big deal as they're for personal use, just wanna prevent it next time.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I made 3 vials of tren E (350mg/ml)
2 vials solidified while 1 remains a pure liquid (no crystals)

I heated the 2 vials in a water bath on stove with ventilated top but it resolidified over night. Not a big deal as they're for personal use, just wanna prevent it next time.

I was thinking of reheating it at a higher temp (in vial) but not sure if that would have a negative impact....any thoughts?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
350 is pretty thick for tren bub. Personally I’d just add more oil.

Would've had like 2 grams leftover if I made it @300mg/ml
so I just increased the concentration.

I'm just trying to understand why 1 vial held and the other 2 crashed out of the same batch. Can't find a solid answer anywhere on the net.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would've had like 2 grams leftover if I made it @300mg/ml
so I just increased the concentration.

I'm just trying to understand why 1 vial held and the other 2 crashed out of the same batch. Can't find a solid answer anywhere on the net.

There are a few different reasons that you will see a vial crash. Just be cautious and don't make yourself crazy about it. It happens to pharmaceuticals too, especially when it travels.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
with the tren, youll notice the moisture.

same as POB... slowly warm up the temp and swirl get it all mixed together. sounds like your vials may have some that were fully mixed and some that just simply didnt hold but you have a higher mg/ml than normal

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
*Update*

Finally got my crashed vials to hold,
(Thanks to this forum of course)

Seen a recent thread about crystallization and heating using the oven vs using boiling water.

So I preheated my oven to 250 and placed vial in for close to 20mins unventilated. I make 20ml vials for my personal use and these things were completely solidified.

I have 2 half vials that have held for 2 complete days and 1 full vial that has held for 1 entire day. No clouds, no crystals just pure silky goodness.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
I didn’t have any problems at all but I used a heat plate with a magnetic stirrer. The bb seemed to do 75% of the work itself. I personally just don’t like the thought of a dirty oven or boiling water. Your oven must be cleaner than mine LOL

A heat plate with magnetic stirring is not that expensive if you shop around on Amazon, I think I got mine for like 50 or 100 bucks.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What does the condition of the oven have to do with anything? Are u making gear without something protecting the opening of the beaker? If u are cooking without protection u have alot to still learn....

I didn’t have any problems at all but I used a heat plate with a magnetic stirrer. The bb seemed to do 75% of the work itself. I personally just don’t like the thought of a dirty oven or boiling water. Your oven must be cleaner than mine LOL

A heat plate with magnetic stirring is not that expensive if you shop around on Amazon, I think I got mine for like 50 or 100 bucks.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
What does the condition of the oven have to do with anything? Are u making gear without something protecting the opening of the beaker? If u are cooking without protection u have alot to still learn....
I had to, it’s the only way you can get the thermometer in there to know the temperature. But I brought it to a high temp at the end then let it cool to put it in a .45um vacuum filter.

Anyways, the oven may be fine. Its just like I said, I don’t like the thought of it, not that anyone is doing something wrong. I’m sure that the heat kills any germs in there it’s is just the look of it that I don’t like LOL

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I pray to God u are not selling gear to the public, u r going to get someone seriously sick.....Most ovens I have used in over 30 years allow u to set the temperature, there is no need for a thermometer.....

I had to, it’s the only way you can get the thermometer in there to know the temperature. But I brought it to a high temp at the end then let it cool to put it in a .45um vacuum filter.

Anyways, the oven may be fine. Its just like I said, I don’t like the thought of it, not that anyone is doing something wrong. I’m sure that the heat kills any germs in there it’s is just the look of it that I don’t like LOL

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
*Update*

Finally got my crashed vials to hold,
(Thanks to this forum of course)

Seen a recent thread about crystallization and heating using the oven vs using boiling water.

So I preheated my oven to 250 and placed vial in for close to 20mins unventilated. I make 20ml vials for my personal use and these things were completely solidified.

I have 2 half vials that have held for 2 complete days and 1 full vial that has held for 1 entire day. No clouds, no crystals just pure silky goodness.
Here’s a link to that cheap hotplate, just Incase you’re interested.

https://www.amazon.com/YaeCCC-Magne...41e-40cb-899e-c1bcb1e84ab4&pd_rd_i=B073FLH5R9

New Threads