Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dissolving

Thanks
    Thanked 18,315 Times in 7,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceTrain View Post
    So you heat the oil before mixing?

with or w/o beans
    I did not heat the oil before mixing, no. But I would slowly add and let the temp come up.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    with the tren, youll notice the moisture.

same as POB... slowly warm up the temp and swirl get it all mixed together. sounds like your vials may have some that were fully mixed and some that just simply didnt hold but you have a higher mg/ml than normal

Thanks
    *Update*

Finally got my crashed vials to hold,
    (Thanks to this forum of course)

Seen a recent thread about crystallization and heating using the oven vs using boiling water.

So I preheated my oven to 250 and placed vial in for close to 20mins unventilated. I make 20ml vials for my personal use and these things were completely solidified.

I have 2 half vials that have held for 2 complete days and 1 full vial that has held for 1 entire day. No clouds, no crystals just pure silky goodness.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JuiceTrain For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (05-11-2019),John Ziegler (05-12-2019)

Thanks
    I didn’t have any problems at all but I used a heat plate with a magnetic stirrer. The bb seemed to do 75% of the work itself. I personally just don’t like the thought of a dirty oven or boiling water. Your oven must be cleaner than mine LOL

A heat plate with magnetic stirring is not that expensive if you shop around on Amazon, I think I got mine for like 50 or 100 bucks.

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 Times in 1,366 Posts
    What does the condition of the oven have to do with anything? Are u making gear without something protecting the opening of the beaker? If u are cooking without protection u have alot to still learn....

Quote Originally Posted by KINGIV View Post
    I didn’t have any problems at all but I used a heat plate with a magnetic stirrer. The bb seemed to do 75% of the work itself. I personally just don’t like the thought of a dirty oven or boiling water. Your oven must be cleaner than mine LOL

A heat plate with magnetic stirring is not that expensive if you shop around on Amazon, I think I got mine for like 50 or 100 bucks.
    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    What does the condition of the oven have to do with anything? Are u making gear without something protecting the opening of the beaker? If u are cooking without protection u have alot to still learn....
    I had to, it’s the only way you can get the thermometer in there to know the temperature. But I brought it to a high temp at the end then let it cool to put it in a .45um vacuum filter.

Anyways, the oven may be fine. Its just like I said, I don’t like the thought of it, not that anyone is doing something wrong. I’m sure that the heat kills any germs in there it’s is just the look of it that I don’t like LOL

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 Times in 1,366 Posts
    I pray to God u are not selling gear to the public, u r going to get someone seriously sick.....Most ovens I have used in over 30 years allow u to set the temperature, there is no need for a thermometer.....

Quote Originally Posted by KINGIV View Post
    I had to, it’s the only way you can get the thermometer in there to know the temperature. But I brought it to a high temp at the end then let it cool to put it in a .45um vacuum filter.

Anyways, the oven may be fine. Its just like I said, I don’t like the thought of it, not that anyone is doing something wrong. I’m sure that the heat kills any germs in there it’s is just the look of it that I don’t like LOL
    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceTrain View Post
    *Update*

Finally got my crashed vials to hold,
    (Thanks to this forum of course)

Seen a recent thread about crystallization and heating using the oven vs using boiling water.

So I preheated my oven to 250 and placed vial in for close to 20mins unventilated. I make 20ml vials for my personal use and these things were completely solidified.

I have 2 half vials that have held for 2 complete days and 1 full vial that has held for 1 entire day. No clouds, no crystals just pure silky goodness.
    Here’s a link to that cheap hotplate, just Incase you’re interested.

https://www.amazon.com/YaeCCC-Magnet...d_i=B073FLH5R9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12