Comments?
What ancillaries do I need.
I can tolerate that dose of test without sides
Oh when I’m done trt cruise 200 mg test C per week

Last edited:

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Looks okay. I would avoid orals but(to each his own. I’d rather primo and test.

Max

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like a good cycle. I always like to have aromasin and nolva on hand just in case

And I also agree with maxmuscle, I'm not much of a fan of orals. I'd use masteron instead, it will give you a nice conditioned look, especially at your low bf%

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Echo the mast or even some deca maybe. Depends on how bad deca will bloat you.

I don't think you need to worry about a small dose of var so long as your lipids while off orals are not completely ****ed.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Good chance you'll need an AI so get one. As for the Var, 70 for 7 weeks is just too much in my opinion at any age. 50mg/day for 4 weeks will do a great job but it's up to you and your level of comfort. If you're AST, ALT and Lipids are not in a solid range, I'd pass on the Var all together.

Run the Test at that dosage for the 16 weeks. Once you get back on TRT, the gains will retreat but a such a slow rate, it will not be noticeable.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
id do the tes and var like you have planned

Depending on how good of var, 40-70mg ED dose wise, no longer than 6wks......NO drinking what so ever while on orals.

Grego

Reaction score
I’m going to be 61 in August. I was diagnosed and on TRT by the time I was 42. Of course after 3 months of smearing gel all over my hairy ass.

Grego

Reaction score
Good chance you'll need an AI so get one. As for the Var, 70 for 7 weeks is just too much in my opinion at any age. 50mg/day for 4 weeks will do a great job but it's up to you and your level of comfort. If you're AST, ALT and Lipids are not in a solid range, I'd pass on the Var all together.

Run the Test at that dosage for the 16 weeks. Once you get back on TRT, the gains will retreat but a such a slow rate, it will not be noticeable.
Liver panel checked with all blood test always in range.

If I go the var route I’ll stick with 50 mg/day for no more than 6 weeks.

Grego

Reaction score
Looks like a good cycle. I always like to have aromasin and nolva on hand just in case

And I also agree with maxmuscle, I'm not much of a fan of orals. I'd use masteron instead, it will give you a nice conditioned look, especially at your low bf%

What dose?

New Threads