Getting Fat on Test P??

Reaction score
Hey guys! I’ve been running test prop at 350mg a week (injecting EOD). Only running test with this just to see how my body reacts. I typically run 500mg a week of sust or test E. My diet is very clean because I have to eat paleo (hypopituitarism causes me to be prediabetic so this helps me out). I’ve been on it for 5 weeks and I have BLOWN UP. I’ve gained 12lbs of mostly fat. My cardio has increased, my diet has gotten stricter, and I’m still using arimidex .5 mg every three days as I usually do when I run just test. My face looks puffy, my veins are covered, abs are gone, Im absolutely never running test prop again. Idk why but my body just doesn’t like it. Has anybody had a similar experience with this or other short esters? Do some of you guys have better reactions to short esters? All I know is that test prop and me do NOT get along well. Or is there something else I’m not considering? Thanks for your input :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test prop doesn't make you fat.

Have you had bloodwork lately?

Are you drinking enough water?

Is your adex human grade, ugl, research?

Are you sure you're not just eating to much?

Reaction score
I'm currently running Test-P with Mast-P 300mg a week as i'm dieting to lower my bodyfat, already lost plenty and even gained a bit of muscle so no issues here.
are you sure that your diet is on point? and drinking plenty of water?(low water intake makes you look puffy) maybe something's wrong with your gear?
and yes i also take arimidex twice a week but 1mg.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've heard of some people having injection pain with test prop ... but never gaining fat ... I've taken test prop both on cycle and trt ... no difference in the esters for me ... prop just must be injected EOD ...

Reaction score
I agree with several of the posters here. I wonder whether you're pinning something else other than test prop. At a dose of 350mg/wk you wouldn't be holding a lot of water.

The bloodwork will tell you whether your estrogen levels are high. It's possible that your "prop" is something else and your AI is bunk. Just seems strange, because even if your test was a long ester, your dose is not very high, and you've been pinning only 5 weeks, so it would just now be hitting your stable levels....

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like you have been injecting estrogen. You might need to open the vial and do a taste test to make sure.

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
Reminds me of "The Longest Yard" with Adam Sandler where they switched that guard's testosterone with estrogen.

Sounds definitely like water bloat from high E.

Reaction score
I just had bloodwork done a few weeks ago. All my blood work looks relatively normal for me. I’m eating the same amount i have usually been eating but experimentation with my eating may help. I drink at least a gallon of water every day because of the endurance activities I have to do for my job. My Adex is UGL but I’ve had great experiences with it in the past. I’m not necessarily saying that the test prop is making me fat, but maybe I’m missing something that somebody else can point out for me.

Reaction score
Hello! Yeah my diet has been really on point. I eat totally paleo because i have to for health reasons. I’ve kept my calories the same and cardio has increased slightly. I consume at least a gallon of water a day as well. I’ve always been curious about masteron but never ran a cycle of it

Reaction score
That’s what I’m thinking. My blood work looks really good and there aren’t any issues with estrogen according to my blood work. I know of other people who have tried this test prop from the same source who have had good experiences though. And I know my AI is good for sure. Kinda strange. I’m probably just going to go back to long esters

Reaction score
I sure hope not lol but yeah it sounds like high estrogen. But when they took my blood my estrogen looked fine, even low. And my SHBG was lower than normal as well

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I’ve been on it for 5 weeks and I have BLOWN UP. I’ve gained 12lbs of mostly fat. My cardio has increased, my diet has gotten stricter...

You definitely did not gain 12 pounds of fat in 5 weeks, with your Cals staying the same as you stated in a later post, so at least put that worry to rest. It's water.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
maybe you are sleepwalking and eating a butt ton of poptarts in the middle of the night.

We all know its not just fat. Has to be a combo and fat and water maybe even a little muscle. Either you are eating too much, or your AI is bunk and you are retaining water. When you got your bloodwork done, how was your thyroid?

Reaction score
maybe you are sleepwalking and eating a butt ton of poptarts in the middle of the night.

We all know its not just fat. Has to be a combo and fat and water maybe even a little muscle. Either you are eating too much, or your AI is bunk and you are retaining water. When you got your bloodwork done, how was your thyroid?

Youre probably right about the pop tarts lmao. Definitely fat and water. I’m gonna get a new AI from a different source and see how that goes. My thyroid was where it normally is surprisingly. Seems as though everybody is saying it’s the AI so I’ll change it up and let you know how it goes

New Threads