Ordering a large batch of raws: How much to order???

Reaction score
Hello all. I have been homebrewing mainly test for close to 3 years and it has mostly been going well. I am older and had always planned to stay on test for life. The plan was to find a supplier that I trust (I did), and to order a huge batch of raws and have as many years worth of test enth or cyp raws as possible. So I am only asking about testosterone, not huge amounts of other raws.

So give me your opinion on this. Should I favor cyp or enth? Does one store long term better than the other? What are the best long term storage methods? The freezer? The fridge? Etc....

I use a simple number for my estimate of how much test I take a year. I use 500mg a week as my standard dose (even though I do less than that on cruise dosage). This dosage amounts to about 25 grams a year. So 100 grams is 4 years of gear minimum.... I wouldn't mind ordering 500 grams or even more, if it will last that long and still be good.

What is the max amount of test raws you would order? And what esther would you prefer?

Thanks

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Billions and billions and billions and billions

-In my Trump voice.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer Esther Wilson. She is 84 now but she stays active and is still spry. A real looker that one.

But for real this thread feels like a weak sales attempt.

Reactions: Jin

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
400 kilos at a time...go big or go home

Reaction score
Hells yes. Per Trump's recommendation, I'm buying the whole farm baby.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i get the thought behind it but i wouldnt want to let the powders sit for 4yrs even if stored properly

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
i get the thought behind it but i wouldnt want to let the powders sit for 4yrs even if stored properly

I wouldn't want to put all my eggs in one basket either. Get scammed and you're out the game for a while.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't let the powder sit at all, just brew it all up and bottle it, make a nice label, maybe a box and sell it at the local Starbucks.

Reaction score
I was actually interested in the answers to these questions, LOL.

Let's say I ordered 500g of test U or C or E powder, and planned to brew it in 5 different batches over the years. Would it be smart to request the 500g in 5 different, individually sealed bags. Then if I were to brew the first 100g, and store the other 4 bags of 100g, I'm assuming I'd want to store in the freezer. Is there any reason the raw powder would deterioriate in any way due to such storage?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont let the wife or kids accidentally think that frozen bag is

a. either powdered sugar or
b. flour

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I usually order enough test to last me a year,
Brew/bottle everything at once....