Test + Tren cycle

Reaction score
Hi. So how things eventually went with my Test+Tren cycle is that Tren Ace seemed to be no good, but TrenE works fine.

Anyway I've done something stupid I know, but I've kept blasting for almost 6 months. Happy with the results, but of course the thought of stopping and losing a lot of the gains feels very hard to do.. I'm now wondering can I just play it by ear while monitoring blood pressure, probably very naive thought..

I'd appreciate some not so much by the book kind of answers, advices on what would be the minimum break between blasting if I try to maximise blast and still not play full russian roulette with my health. Also advices on what health concerns are likely, at least heart is not a big fan of this?

Please be gentle.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If it were me, I'd wait for an absolute minimum until ALL my health markers returned to normal, proven via bloodwork, not just blood pressure. And I'd keep an eye on those markers creeping up over time.

chenmomo

Lady Member
Reaction score
You can increase the dose if you want the effect to be noticeable, but don't try to change the mix

andy

Elite
Reaction score
TRen doesn't aromatise so there's no need for AI or keep it by the hand just in case.

I had fantastic go with test as low as 250 a week and tren 300.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
TrenA MWF for me has worked well,testC, & EQ, all in 1 poke 3x awk, good gains in strength,lost body fat added mass, isn't that the idea goal!!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Test & tren A, my favorite, unstoppable,but yes,can bring alot of aggression! I always have to be mindful on when on tren!