low dose cycle

Reaction score
gonna keep this as short as possible while typing with one hand:

20yrs, 6"3, 200 lbs, 15%BF

currently have a broken wrist which means legs only for 3-4 months

im already great size for being 3 years natty, im surprised there have been a couple people who asked me if i "took shit"

only thing is i dont want to lose that much size, i also dont have the same goal as most users, i just want to do a low dose for 10-12 weeks, try to keep the gains as much as i can

just want a lttle boost to shred my fat, put on more muscle, and to make my legs way stronger

gonna do injectables, which compounds are least toxic ?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
so you weren't natty the other 17 years? 20 years old is too young to run aas, and your goals do not outweigh the risks involved, not to mention you are injured which woukd be the WORST time to start a cycle, derrrp. Eat, lift, learn, grow.

Reaction score
Don't do it. You will make it harder later on. Your body is still having physiological changes happening. You want AAS to stay foreign for when you need them the most. Let your shit heal. At 20 years old I doubt you will lose that much mass. But If you do decide to say **** our advice, stick to testosterone only. Dont let people fool you. It is powerfull shit. 400mg a week for 12 weeks should net a good 10 to 15 solid pounds. and that assuming you wait untill you have pushed your body more naturally. You should look into individual aminos like glutamine, citruline malate, and luceine. Big game changers. I know people say this dumb shit all the time but for real, get you nutrition, rest and lifts mastered before moving on. Dont be the kid that eats handfulls of metandienone cause they dont know what they are doing and cant ever get thin again. Make sure you read about aromatase.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Look at it from a different perspective.

Now that you're injured, it's a perfect time to bring your legs up since you're limited in what you can do. Use this time to really focus on the legs, don't worry about what you can't do with the upper body, it's out of your control, and it'll come back pretty easy. Maybe work on any mobility issues that you may have also.

I'm a few months, your legs will be a strong point on your body, and you can drop down to maintenance volume on them while you bring up your upper body.

That's not a bad problem to have, it takes away a lot of the decision making, and you can really get after it.

Give 'em hell kid!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Nobody takes steroids when they’re injured.

People stop cycles when they have major injuries.

Dumb idea.

Your post screems “cocky”. Surprised nobody has acused you of being on gear;)

20 years old & gear also dumb.

Be greatful you are naturally able to build a good physique.

Reaction score
Train around your wrist. I injured mine during my first cycle and immediately went off. I worked around the injury though. There’s shit you can do, doesn’t have to be legs only.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run something like smolov squat program while your wrist heals. Dumb idea to start a cycle while your injured.

If youre natty and you say people think your eyes on, your physique won’t change that much in 3-4 months if you keep your diet good. And it will all come right back quick when you’re healed up.

Not the case if you’re a juicer.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
$uck a broken wrist. That’s one joint.... you have many more in your body.

Get creative and use your forearms for bicep/tricep work. He’ll grab an angle straw and wrap it halfway up your forearm and hook it up to a cable machine. Light to medium weight and pump some blood into it.

Use a smith machine for curls. Use your good hand to unhook it and guide it in the rails using your forearms. You’ll get a good crazy pump if done right.

back work: Find an old nautilus pullover machine. Drive it down with your late using your triceps on the pad. One good hand on the bar and the other free. Crank ‘em out

hyper extensions holding a lighter weight with your hobbled hands. Just use it like a plank and hold as long as you can.

The only thing you can’t do is make HulkSmash happy with a good forearm workout.

Grego

Reaction score
What everybody already said. Research squat workouts

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i was young when i first started....

I messed things up badly and since have had a tiny bit of gyno

read young squire, learn, than go ahead with it.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1. Listen to everyone above.

2. You haven't earned AAS use. Why? You asked, "...gonna do injectables, which compounds are least toxic..." Proof that you're not ready.

3. Your intent is to have AAS do the work for you. You said "legs only", proving you want AAS to handle your other body parts.

Be patient. Listen to the others. Heal yourself. Research AAS during the 3-4 months. Afterwards, feel free to try AAS and ask for guidance.

Good luck.

Reaction score
There are many a argument that heavy squats can increase bicep size even more so than actual curls. Whether that is true I don't know but I know when i get a good leg day in, the following days feel much easier.

Reaction score
There are many a argument that heavy squats can increase bicep size even more so than actual curls. Whether that is true I don't know but I know when i get a good leg day in, the following days feel much easier. Might not even do squats with the wrist though. Since you kind of have to stabilize the bar (even though I would think it would be mostly traps) But you can get a lot accomplished with leg press and hack squat. Some BB's don't even use the squat. Hack squat would be beneficial because you are still putting weight on your body. maybe even smith machine with your feet a little in front of the bar. Either way doing legs with intensity should help maintain your gains. Also look into HMB (beta-hyrdoxy-beta-methylbutrate). It is an amino compound that your body naturally makes that should assist in the prevention of using your muscle as energy. You can look up more about it on WebMD or my favorite NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV . Also investigate glutamine. I AM NOT A DOCTOR ! So make sure to do your own research. But l-glutamine should also prevent catabolism while helping your muscles retain glycogen.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I punched something and broke two bones in my hand when I was 19. Around that time I was very strong and had worked my ass off for years. Had surgery, let it heal, and then did rehab. My one arm had atrophied incredibly when the cast came off but I got right back at it. Within 8 weeks I was stronger than I had been before. Youll be fine at your age. No drugs needed

Gabriel

Reaction score
Jin is on point..........1-You are too young.Period..2-you are injuried...3-you're too young.............Injury is the wreck one is always trying to avoid during cycles.....An injury usually ends the cycle...and all is generally loss(time,money effort) Read a comment years ago,and it quickly became my creedo"the simgle most important element to increasing proforance is,,to stay injury free".................

Reaction score
Going into summer of my senior year of football, I injured my thumb and had surgery on it. That was when my football coaches and I got creative with what I could do in the gym. I was already heavily recruited and most thought I would earn a scholarship to college. Injuring my thumb and throwing away the last summer I had to show my best self to scouts going into my senior season was a devastating blow. I ate right, worked out hard, creatively, and put together an excellent season, earning a full-ride in the process. A broken wrist is a minor setback, like my thumb was. I didn't start gearing up until I was 25, and I was already a brick-shithouse... Follow the wisdom here grasshopper....the injury is just another brick in the wall. Your first cycle will be your best growth opportunity...make sure you utilize its full potential by putting yourself in the perfect state of mind/body to take full advantage.

JJ

New Threads