making use of what I have

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. As a type 2 diabetic struggling with insulin resistance I would caution you against the use of insulin for any performance enhancing properties. Listen to the advice of these old heads. They know what they speak of. Insulin can kill you very easily. I have been in the hospital suffering from ketoacidosis and it is no joke. If you mess around and start developing insulin resistance it isn't something you can just spring back from. This shit is not forgiving so I implore you to do the research and take a realistic look at your goals. You want to be here in 30 years throwing weight around and enjoying life.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
it's like a kid skipping weed and going straight for the heroin, wtf...

Reaction score
it's like a kid skipping weed and going straight for the heroin, wtf...

but heroin is the good stuff ;)

I understand the call for concern I have set appointments with two doctors in town. Im going to be straight up honest with them and see if they will help me.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
but heroin is the good stuff ;)

I understand the call for concern I have set appointments with two doctors in town. Im going to be straight up honest with them and see if they will help me.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during that appointment.:32 (20):

Reaction score
There’s zero reason to run slin. If you must use something, up your test.

Reactions: Jin

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I would love to be a fly on the wall during that appointment.:32 (20):

uhh..... OP, you might want to slow down a bit. Sorry snake... I can’t support this train wreck.

Reaction score
**** it, you wanna do it then do it. What kind of insulin do you have access to? Unless is humalog or novolog I would pass on it. MAYBE Novolin R.

Learn when each on peaks and when each one is out of your system.

Always carry around glucose tabs, not a ****ing packet of candy.

Start at 5iu post workout with at least 10g of carbs per iu.

Makes sure you keep track of time after injection so you can monitor the peak.

Consume ZERO added fat while the insulin is in your system. Yes, there will be a bit of fat in your meats etc, but don't add any oils, nuts, etc. Only consume lean meats. Forget carb cycling. Consume most of your carbs before, during, and after the insulin peak.

Also, there are plenty of posts on this forum that will tell you what you want to know. I would recommend reading those posts AND THEN asking questions.

Okay so I watched some interviews and listened to some podcasts and I think I know what I want to use the slin for. My big muscle groups (back and legs)

I spoke to my guy and He has the short-acting slin (humalog)

My question is then when Should I take it and how often.

and what would you suggest I eat when/if I take before gym

New Threads