making use of what I have

Reaction score
Hi guys

please drop some knowledge

So my source is only able to get me pharma grade test and insulin.
I have been crusin on test e at 250 mg a week and will do so for the next 5 weeks.

I want to hit a blast with 500 mg of test e and add insulin into the mix.

I have never used insulin before.

Will it help me get huge?
is it safe?

how many IUs should I take? and how much carbs should I be eating after injections?

I'm 82kg 5'7"

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
He can only get you test and insulin so you figured you’d just run some slin?

Slin can kill you.
Easily.
You are far too naive and ignorant to be considering it.

Stick with test only.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm about as open and encouraging as they come when it comes to this... But to echo what Jin said, skin can EASILY kill you. There are only a handful of us who have run it and we all compete/are going to compete except 1. That 1 also has a ton of support and guidance because he did a shit ton his own research and established himself as a generally responsible individual when it comes to using AAS.

Yes, slin will get you huge. Most likely fat though. Slin can make you fatter than just about anything else if you're not careful. Or it can kill you.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Listen to the Bros here, Mate. Yer not even close to reaching yer maximum potential at 87 kilos, and if all ye ever ran was some Test ye have much to learn about how exogenous hormones effect yer body, learning how to eat to get big and then researching properly before ye consider running slin.

Slow yer roll, consider finding a new source if yer determined to try a new element in yer TRT - just not slin.

Slin doesn't forgive - ye fawk that one up and it'll straight end ye.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
If you’re not 100% comfortable understanding the way your body feels or really researching how it works, it might be best to skip it. I’m speaking as the one idiot Spongy was referring to!

Its really hard hard to judge the difference between workout fatigue and low blood sugar. Do things a little off and you get really sleepy... but is it because you nailed legs for two hours or because the sleep might turn into the permanent kind?

Well to be safe just shovel in tons a of carbs. Congrats, you’re now a fat bastard!

Also, insulin responds VERY different for everyone. You can’t really take someone else’s protocol and just start using it with any degree of safety.

We all can make up our own minds but if any of that makes you hesitate you’re better off just finding another AAS source :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
well no
I have a close friend that ran it and he just kept a packet of sweets with him whenever he felt dizzy he ate those. He doesn't have much knowledge when it comes to the subject and just took it cuz he heard it was good.

I suppose I may be ignorant however I did come here to ask for advice.
Why name call and shun me when you could rather help me.

Im young and I love bodybuilding.

I have a strict diet. I am very committed and have read great things about insulin. I'm not going to go ahead and shoot up 20 Ius a day off the bat.
I appreciate the concern from you all and I have no doubt that you are all far wiser than me.

I understand if you do not want to help. It's all I have to use and getting a different source is out of the question as I live in a small town which consists of one gym and I am talking to THE guy in town.

please if you don't want to help me I will understand but any help will be greatly appreciated

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Bro....honestly you sound pathetic
Increase your test dosage to atlest 750mg week and save your own life by not using insulin.

As much as you don't wanna hear "your not ready for slin" you're cleary not by your teary eyed "please help me don't flame me" response.

A higher dose of testosterone will be safer and more efficient for you.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Or listen to your unknowledgable sugar packet eating "friend"

Reaction score
Bro....honestly you sound pathetic
Increase your test dosage to atlest 750mg week and save your own life by not using insulin.

As much as you don't wanna hear "your not ready for slin" you're cleary not by your teary eyed "please help me don't flame me" response.

A higher dose of testosterone will be safer and more efficient for you.

why so much fighting talk ?
bad day?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm real confused here. This guy open admits he doesn't know about slin and guys are coming down on him for not knowing what he's trying to do. I was unaware that the knowledge of insulin use was something you were inherently born with.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
An increased test dose would be better option
I wouldn't call 500mg test a blast, and just because your source has something for sale doesn't mean you should run out and buy it because you love bodybuilding

German89

Elite
Reaction score
(Only girls should sound pathetic).

My suggestion.. just run your test alone.

Use your slin later. When you've done more research. It's not something youd want to **** with until you're confident! Slin is simple but, you need to be confident! You have to understand the risk you're taking - literally life or death. You need to do some research on different types of insulin. And what would work best for you.

Here is a good watch:

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I'm real confused here. This guy open admits he doesn't know about slin and guys are coming down on him for not knowing what he's trying to do. I was unaware that the knowledge of insulin use was something you were inherently born with.

To be clear, I wasn’t coming down on him and didn’t read Spongy’s response as doing so either.

I wanted to make sure he fully understood what he was thinking of doing and not approaching it like his friend did.

Carrying around a packet of sugar is great but what happens when you hit the floor before you take it?

I set a four hour [type dependent] clock religiously and make 100% sure I never go to sleep or “take a quick nap” despite being exhausted from intense workouts. It takes a fair amount of discipline to time your workouts and meals to avoid issues or putting yourself at risk.

(Speaking to everyone with the that... Snake has more discipline then I’ll ever have)

OP, I’ll ask you these questions... this isn’t digging... it’s getting you thinking.

1) Does everyone naturally produce the same amount of insulin?
2) Does everyone’s cells respond the same way to the the same amount?
3) Will you always respond the same way over time?

To be safe, learn your body and treat it like it’s completely different then anyone else’s. Is there a device you can use to see how your body responds?

Last edited:
Reaction score
okay I will do some more research and come back to you guys with more questions

Reactions: Jin

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
**** it, you wanna do it then do it. What kind of insulin do you have access to? Unless is humalog or novolog I would pass on it. MAYBE Novolin R.

Learn when each on peaks and when each one is out of your system.

Always carry around glucose tabs, not a ****ing packet of candy.

Start at 5iu post workout with at least 10g of carbs per iu.

Makes sure you keep track of time after injection so you can monitor the peak.

Consume ZERO added fat while the insulin is in your system. Yes, there will be a bit of fat in your meats etc, but don't add any oils, nuts, etc. Only consume lean meats. Forget carb cycling. Consume most of your carbs before, during, and after the insulin peak.

Also, there are plenty of posts on this forum that will tell you what you want to know. I would recommend reading those posts AND THEN asking questions.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
On a side note, the video German posted was interesting. I didn’t realize Polumbo started using insulin to counter the blood sugar rise from GH.

Reaction score
sorry was offline

thank you so much for the help. Im getting my insulin for free from my guy cuz his mom is diabetic. As soon as I receive it it will get back to you on what it is.

thank you once again. I got really scared when everyone was going on how dangerous it is.

Im viewing it as the ocean. Respect it and use it wisely or it will kill you.

New Threads