Lets talk about Anavar

Z

Zeek

Many people feel strongly about this compound, most men dismiss it as something for women.

I am going to tell you guys straight up! If you can indeed get legit anavar and run it for at least 8 weeks at a dosage of at least 50mg per day, You will love this stuff!

Minimal impact to your health and especially hemocrit, the only down side is slightly increased liver values and whacked out hdl.

Leaning up is all in the diet as we all know but a clean diet + anavar will multiply this effect many times over!

Can you guys tell I'm itching to run a little var? ;)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes and most people refer to it as gayavar lol. I'm running it in my upcoming cycles and everyone can eff off.

Well its not to toxic like Dbol because it goes though the liver once. Also its great for a bridge. Heard it doesn't supress igf1, FSH HORMONE , gh and will actually raise them. Also heard lh has a rebounding effect as week.

Just some fun facts that prob don't mean anything kids. Good day

Z

Zeek

That is pure ignorance from the "bro's" I'm sure the var they have used was low dose D-bol or T-bol and the reason for that.

Powerlifters were eating var like candy back in my power lifting days

Wht it does is change the way your body looks, increase strength and assist in fat removal. Toss in some added LBM with minimal supression and sides and i want to see what else compares to it.

Anadrol? D-bol? winnie? not even ion the same league with var for lasting results and I've run us pharm grade drol. Damn that was some good shit but as soon as I went of it was like someone stuck me with a pin and deflated me lol was fun while on though

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Been thinking of running var I just keep getting banded up and have to stop cycle.

I'm thinking of lifting like Jane for awhile until my body can take the bang again or until after surgery!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to run Var in my next cycle. 60mg/day for 8 weeks, and it's PEA so I know it's legit :D Also pairing it with test prop, tren ace, and rips...itching to let the recomp begin!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm running PIN Var right now (one week in to 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and 4 weeks back on) at 50mg (25mg 2X ED). I have it stacked with 50mg Priviron, 500mg test C and 2iu of HGH. I call it my old man stack. I've just hooked up with Spongy and I'm hoping to gain some LM I can keep when the cycle ends.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to run Var in my next cycle. 60mg/day for 8 weeks, and it's PEA so I know it's legit :D Also pairing it with test prop, tren ace, and rips...itching to let the recomp begin!
I can't wait to see what you look like on this. You fucking big on 1 test only cycle. You little lucky cock! Lol you'll def will be unhuman like.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its pretty easy to find legit var ;)

Reaction score
I will like to see what Var can do for me in a near future, got pretty good feeling on the Var I will run.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im also Lookin forward to trying var on my next cycle.

Reaction score
What will be the ideal dose for Var lets say for the end of a cycle after run 14weeks of Tpp/Npp/d-bol(first 6weeks) next 6weeks on Tppand Var (wks14-20)

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also patiently waiting for my next cycle to run var. Even worse waiting when you know how good yours is. Soon....

Reaction score
About to order some Pin Var hope its some good stuff! Never ran Var before so im itching to find out what it will do

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not for me... I've ran it twice now as high as 120mg per day. Just don't seem to care for it. Probably cause I'm not one of you fairy pretty boys... I like being slightly overweight and bloated as phuk from my dbol! lol

Really though I just didn't experience the power I thought I should have from it on its own. I did however enjoy it stacked with winstrol at 50/50...

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I take offense to that pob!!!

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i really like var but i was running it in the 75-125mg range. nothing ever made my body that hard ;)
and mine was liquid from a ug lab

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not for me... I've ran it twice now as high as 120mg per day. Just don't seem to care for it. Probably cause I'm not one of you fairy pretty boys... I like being slightly overweight and bloated as phuk from my dbol! lol

Really though I just didn't experience the power I thought I should have from it on its own. I did however enjoy it stacked with winstrol at 50/50...

Come one man you are pretty! LOL

New Threads