My Cycle, Need opinions

Reaction score
Sup guys. 28yo 6'0" 210lbs from Tennessee. Wanted some opinions/ways to do it better as far as my pinning and dosages go.

Test cyp 200mg per week
Tren E 280mg per week
Stanozolol 100mg per week

Schedule:
Sun: Test Cyp 1ml(100mg) glute L
Mon: Tren E .7ml(140mg) glute R
Tues: Winstrol 1ml(50mg) thigh R
Wen: -n/a-
Thurs: Test Cyp 1ml(100mg) thigh L
Fri: Tren E .7ml(140mg) glute L
Sat: Winstrol 1ml(50mg) glute R
RINSE AND REPEAT

What yall think? Would appreciate some opinions. Thanks!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sup guys. 28yo 6'0" 210lbs from Tennessee. Wanted some opinions/ways to do it better as far as my pinning and dosages go.

Test cyp 200mg per week
Tren E 280mg per week
Stanozolol 100mg per week

Schedule:
Sun: Test Cyp 1ml(100mg) glute L
Mon: Tren E .7ml(140mg) glute R
Tues: Winstrol 1ml(50mg) thigh R
Wen: -n/a-
Thurs: Test Cyp 1ml(100mg) thigh L
Fri: Tren E .7ml(140mg) glute L
Sat: Winstrol 1ml(50mg) glute R
RINSE AND REPEAT

What yall think? Would appreciate some opinions. Thanks!

Winstrol needs daily pinning.

Tren e/test c 1-2x/wk.

You should be pinning at least 25mg Winstrol a day.

Pin your test and tren together on Monday and Thursday (or any day and 3.5 days after).

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
What's the purpose of the cycle? Ive never run it (and never would because of what I hear about joint issues) but the winstrol dose sounds very low on top of what Jin already mentioned.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Gotta hit the Winny everyday; 24 hr half-life. How long is this cycle and how long on the winny?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i think combining the test/tren into the same pin is very basic knowledge, between that and the low dosages you want to run I'm guessing this is your first cycle and would not advise running this. Test only 500mg/week 12-16 weeks is better.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could use some more history on you. Years training, body fat, goal for the cycle, cycle history etc...

I think the doses are too low and you should just combine your oils into the same pin and do shots twice per week not 4 times.

How long is the cycle?

What's the plan for pct?

Also winstrol sucks.

Reaction score
Geeezus man 24hr life, new it was short but though i atleast had a solid 48hrs. Been hitting test cyp only recently. mainly due to my order getting seized coming into US and my source taking WAAYYYYY to long to re ship. got a message today notifying me that he only sent a partial order this time for whatever reason, but want to do a 10 week cycle. Sounds like im def gonna need way more winny though lol. maybe should switch to orals on that one.

Reaction score
i think combining the test/tren into the same pin is very basic knowledge, between that and the low dosages you want to run I'm guessing this is your first cycle and would not advise running this. Test only 500mg/week 12-16 weeks is better.

nah bud guessed wrong, newer to winny but the tren/test ive used previously. just not getting the exact results i want so putting it out there to get feedback. my doc highly advises against combining subs. 1 its alot for a muscle to take just on cruise dose let alone blast. and 2 i do usually test my supplies with roid test but don't always on re-orders so just in case something does get by me that isn't pharma grade damn sure dont wanna inject it with doc prescribed cyp and get a reaction. id rather stick to 1 pin 1 subs in one muscle. will fully take your advice on dosing though if you have some recommendations on that.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Geeezus man 24hr life, new it was short but though i atleast had a solid 48hrs. Been hitting test cyp only recently. mainly due to my order getting seized coming into US and my source taking WAAYYYYY to long to re ship. got a message today notifying me that he only sent a partial order this time for whatever reason, but want to do a 10 week cycle. Sounds like im def gonna need way more winny though lol. maybe should switch to orals on that one.

Gotta hit the Winny everyday; 24 hr half-life. How long is this cycle and how long on the winny?

You didn't fully answer the question. And it's not a 24 hr life, it's a half-life. Oral is about 8 hr

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
The suggestions above are what most of us do. Pinning ed fukkin sucks. Not to mention multiple spots. Plus, 10 weeks isn't long enough

Reaction score
Could use some more history on you. Years training, body fat, goal for the cycle, cycle history etc...

I think the doses are too low and you should just combine your oils into the same pin and do shots twice per week not 4 times.

How long is the cycle?

What's the plan for pct?

Also winstrol sucks.

Why does the Winstrol suck, and what dry would you put in its place

What dosage would you do on for the tren/test

and previously just done TRT for awhile, and then like 3 previous 6-8 wk cycles with tren/test(lower tren dose than now) and test/winny. cant ever stay on a good cycle long enough run out of sh** too quick and takes too long to get more so usually just end up back on TRT till new product comes in. this will be my first solid 10 week cycle on more than 2 subs at a time.

No PCT plan yet like i said had ED and on TRT perm prior to adding in subs. my TRT doc has me on Vit E/Vit D to help with the gyno levels. take an aspirin daily when(which is prob overkill) for blood thickness when im on more than just test cyp. open to thoughts/recommendations

Reaction score
You didn't fully answer the question. And it's not a 24 hr life, it's a half-life. Oral is about 8 hr

i get that just didnt feel like typing half life. just sayin oral would be easier and quicker, yea?

Reaction score

previously used it for about 6 weeks with test and it was by Genshi and F**KING SUCKED A** FARTS, so just went to test/tren did i could find a better pharma for winny that i trusted

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You dont seem to know much about any of this

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
And you really need to consider not running anything until you have everything on hand. You're playing a dangerous game with your hormones

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And I wouldn't rely on Vit D and E to counteract any gyno issues.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
moved to correct forum. Please make sure posts are in the correct area of the board.

Reaction score
The suggestions above are what most of us do. Pinning ed fukkin sucks. Not to mention multiple spots. Plus, 10 weeks isn't long enough
More than 10 weeks on tren?

I’m gonna start a tren run shortly, I’ll be using 400mg/week tren with 200/week test. 280 sounds light and I wouldn’t **** with winny. Especially at that low of a dose.

New Threads