Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

My Cycle, Need opinions

Sup guys. 28yo 6'0" 210lbs from Tennessee. Wanted some opinions/ways to do it better as far as my pinning and dosages go.

Test cyp 200mg per week
    Tren E 280mg per week
    Stanozolol 100mg per week

Schedule:
    Sun: Test Cyp 1ml(100mg) glute L
    Mon: Tren E .7ml(140mg) glute R
    Tues: Winstrol 1ml(50mg) thigh R
    Wen: -n/a-
    Thurs: Test Cyp 1ml(100mg) thigh L
    Fri: Tren E .7ml(140mg) glute L
    Sat: Winstrol 1ml(50mg) glute R
    RINSE AND REPEAT

What yall think? Would appreciate some opinions. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,985 Times in 4,030 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dougs90 View Post
    Sup guys. 28yo 6'0" 210lbs from Tennessee. Wanted some opinions/ways to do it better as far as my pinning and dosages go.

Test cyp 200mg per week
    Tren E 280mg per week
    Stanozolol 100mg per week

Schedule:
    Sun: Test Cyp 1ml(100mg) glute L
    Mon: Tren E .7ml(140mg) glute R
    Tues: Winstrol 1ml(50mg) thigh R
    Wen: -n/a-
    Thurs: Test Cyp 1ml(100mg) thigh L
    Fri: Tren E .7ml(140mg) glute L
    Sat: Winstrol 1ml(50mg) glute R
    RINSE AND REPEAT

What yall think? Would appreciate some opinions. Thanks!
    Winstrol needs daily pinning.

Tren e/test c 1-2x/wk.

You should be pinning at least 25mg Winstrol a day.

Pin your test and tren together on Monday and Thursday (or any day and 3.5 days after).

The Vanilla Godzilla

Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 Times in 1,297 Posts
    What's the purpose of the cycle? Ive never run it (and never would because of what I hear about joint issues) but the winstrol dose sounds very low on top of what Jin already mentioned.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,352 Times in 4,056 Posts
    Gotta hit the Winny everyday; 24 hr half-life. How long is this cycle and how long on the winny?
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,876 Posts
    i think combining the test/tren into the same pin is very basic knowledge, between that and the low dosages you want to run I'm guessing this is your first cycle and would not advise running this. Test only 500mg/week 12-16 weeks is better.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,272 Times in 7,879 Posts
    Could use some more history on you. Years training, body fat, goal for the cycle, cycle history etc...

I think the doses are too low and you should just combine your oils into the same pin and do shots twice per week not 4 times.

How long is the cycle?

What's the plan for pct?

Also winstrol sucks.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Geeezus man 24hr life, new it was short but though i atleast had a solid 48hrs. Been hitting test cyp only recently. mainly due to my order getting seized coming into US and my source taking WAAYYYYY to long to re ship. got a message today notifying me that he only sent a partial order this time for whatever reason, but want to do a 10 week cycle. Sounds like im def gonna need way more winny though lol. maybe should switch to orals on that one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    i think combining the test/tren into the same pin is very basic knowledge, between that and the low dosages you want to run I'm guessing this is your first cycle and would not advise running this. Test only 500mg/week 12-16 weeks is better.
    nah bud guessed wrong, newer to winny but the tren/test ive used previously. just not getting the exact results i want so putting it out there to get feedback. my doc highly advises against combining subs. 1 its alot for a muscle to take just on cruise dose let alone blast. and 2 i do usually test my supplies with roid test but don't always on re-orders so just in case something does get by me that isn't pharma grade damn sure dont wanna inject it with doc prescribed cyp and get a reaction. id rather stick to 1 pin 1 subs in one muscle. will fully take your advice on dosing though if you have some recommendations on that.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,352 Times in 4,056 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dougs90 View Post
    Geeezus man 24hr life, new it was short but though i atleast had a solid 48hrs. Been hitting test cyp only recently. mainly due to my order getting seized coming into US and my source taking WAAYYYYY to long to re ship. got a message today notifying me that he only sent a partial order this time for whatever reason, but want to do a 10 week cycle. Sounds like im def gonna need way more winny though lol. maybe should switch to orals on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Gotta hit the Winny everyday; 24 hr half-life. How long is this cycle and how long on the winny?
    You didn't fully answer the question. And it's not a 24 hr life, it's a half-life. Oral is about 8 hr
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 718 Posts
    The suggestions above are what most of us do. Pinning ed fukkin sucks. Not to mention multiple spots. Plus, 10 weeks isn't long enough

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Could use some more history on you. Years training, body fat, goal for the cycle, cycle history etc...

I think the doses are too low and you should just combine your oils into the same pin and do shots twice per week not 4 times.

How long is the cycle?

What's the plan for pct?

Also winstrol sucks.
    Why does the Winstrol suck, and what dry would you put in its place

What dosage would you do on for the tren/test

and previously just done TRT for awhile, and then like 3 previous 6-8 wk cycles with tren/test(lower tren dose than now) and test/winny. cant ever stay on a good cycle long enough run out of sh** too quick and takes too long to get more so usually just end up back on TRT till new product comes in. this will be my first solid 10 week cycle on more than 2 subs at a time.

No PCT plan yet like i said had ED and on TRT perm prior to adding in subs. my TRT doc has me on Vit E/Vit D to help with the gyno levels. take an aspirin daily when(which is prob overkill) for blood thickness when im on more than just test cyp. open to thoughts/recommendations

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    You didn't fully answer the question. And it's not a 24 hr life, it's a half-life. Oral is about 8 hr
    i get that just didnt feel like typing half life. just sayin oral would be easier and quicker, yea?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast