Blasting Vitamin B6 to lower prolactin

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Hi guys

I was running NPP about 2 months ago and sex drive went to shite after about 3 weeks on it so I stopped it. Then gave myself a few weeks off and went onto Trenbolone at 300mg then 450mg a week but the libido and inability to get an erection was too shite so I stopped also after about 3 or 4 weeks. Since then my libido is pretty poor and erections not great.

Its extremely hard to get cabergoline where
I am from and I was wondering if you guys think I would benefit from running Vitamin B6 600mg
a day for about 2 months just to lower prolactin?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Was you running these on there own??

Hi guys

I was running NPP about 2 months ago and sex drive went to shite after about 3 weeks on it so I stopped it. Then gave myself a few weeks off and went onto Trenbolone at 300mg then 450mg a week but the libido and inability to get an erection was too shite so I stopped also after about 3 or 4 weeks. Since then my libido is pretty poor and erections not great.

Its extremely hard to get cabergoline where
I am from and I was wondering if you guys think I would benefit from running Vitamin B6 600mg
a day for about 2 months just to lower prolactin?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Were you running test as well? did you PCT? did you do any bloodwork?

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
I was running test at 400mg on both occasions. I didnt PCT as I cruise on 400mg. And no i didnt get bloodwork I guess thats where I should start?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I hear a triple dose of Flintstone vitamins over 5 weeks will lower prolactin and e2.

May just be a rumor.....

Either way, it tastes good.

Reactions: Jin

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was running test at 400mg on both occasions. I didnt PCT as I cruise on 400mg. And no i didnt get bloodwork I guess thats where I should start?

correct. Also, why do you cruise at 400? do you compete?

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Further researching this I understand that the title of this thread was ridiculous lol. Vitamin B6 will do F all to lower high prolactin.

Can anyone tell me any other proven methods to lower prolactin. My recent blood results were 323 mU/L (the normal range is 86-324)
So i'm still technically within normal range but i'd prefer get this down to 150/200

I dont think my doctor will prescribe me cabergoline. If I was to get it myself can anyone tell me;
- there experiences/others experiences that they're aware of
- possible side effects
- how it makes you feel when taking it
- what doses to lower prolactin (when not using prolacin increasing drugs like Deca, but rather just to reduce my current levels)
- for future reference, what dose would you also take if you where running a compound like Deca? Personally I get terrible deca/tren dick shortly after starting these compounds.
- also, if I was to lower my prolactin to 150/200mU/L, would it stay there if I stop taking the cabergoline or would it raise back up again/rebound back to where it was before starting the medication?

Thanks guys!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start with blood work, from there we can made educated decisions rather then guess

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Further researching this I understand that the title of this thread was ridiculous lol. Vitamin B6 will do F all to lower high prolactin.

Can anyone tell me any other proven methods to lower prolactin. My recent blood results were 323 mU/L (the normal range is 86-324)
So i'm still technically within normal range but i'd prefer get this down to 150/200

I dont think my doctor will prescribe me cabergoline. If I was to get it myself can anyone tell me;
- there experiences/others experiences that they're aware of
- possible side effects
- how it makes you feel when taking it
- what doses to lower prolactin (when not using prolacin increasing drugs like Deca, but rather just to reduce my current levels)
- for future reference, what dose would you also take if you where running a compound like Deca? Personally I get terrible deca/tren dick shortly after starting these compounds.
- also, if I was to lower my prolactin to 150/200mU/L, would it stay there if I stop taking the cabergoline or would it raise back up again/rebound back to where it was before starting the medication?

Thanks guys!
FWIW based on your results, I don't think you need to be worrying about prolactin. Regardless, pretty much everything you need to know about the subject is here: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/thre...erything-will-be-fine-is-both-dangerous-wrong

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
This seems worthless. KISS, you know what stands for?

Reaction score
Yes 100% this has always worked wonders for me

nothing near caber but it helps
2 x Jamieson 250mg tabs per day

New Threads