Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 Times in 1,074 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    Just from what Ive read, I wouldnt want to use an AI on a trt dose (for life)
    Nor should you. TRT puts you into a natural test range, you don't see men with normal test ranges taking AI. A healthy body self-regulates within reason.

e2 is important for regulating certain body functions for men. e2 really only starts to get out of control if we're experiencing significantly elevated levels of test which doesn't normally happen in healthy individuals.
    Last edited by Iron1; 05-17-2019 at 06:56 AM.
    Fitness? More like fit-ness whole burger in my mouth.
    Mayor McCheese/Detective Ron Burgers

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iron1 For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (05-17-2019),Jin (05-17-2019),StephMalachy1990 (05-18-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 Times in 1,297 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    Nor should you. TRT puts you into a natural test range, you don't see men with normal test ranges taking AI. A healthy body self-regulates within reason.

e2 is important for regulating certain body functions for men. e2 really only starts to get out of control if we're experiencing significantly elevated levels of test which doesn't normally happen in healthy individuals.
    That's true but I believe there is some evidence that exogenous test aromatizes at a higher rate? That was my understanding anyway and could be incorrect.

Either way, 200mg for me is perfect with no AI. E2 around 25

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

StephMalachy1990 (05-18-2019)

Thanks
    Im so glad i've stumbled across this information at this stage rather than 10 years down the line. I've been using Arimidex pretty much non stop for 2 years and delighted to say I'll not be using it again, unless in very small doses for short periods of times if absolutely necessary.

I plan on not using any AI's when cruising TRT low doses,
    however as I prefer staying away from anabolics. I've tried most of them and personally I find I cant tolerate the majority of them. EQ too much appetite, Deca causes ED, and Tren just has a bunch of sides. I prefer the idea of just high dose Testosterone to grow and im going to try using Masteron for the prolacin and estrogen lowering beneifts that users report.
    Also I understand it frees up SHBG in the body which would further utilize my Testosterone dosage.

Either way there's other methods I'm going to utilize to minimize estrogen conversion like pinning smaller amounts but more regularly. Also getting my body fat down a few more points. Im going to look into natural supplements and foods that will also help.

I find it odd that theres not more negative media online about AI's, (if what Ive read and researched recently is really the case with them)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 Times in 1,074 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    That's true but I believe there is some evidence that exogenous test aromatizes at a higher rate?
    To my knowledge, body fat % has the most significant impact on aromatization.
    More fat, more e2 conversion.
    Fitness? More like fit-ness whole burger in my mouth.
    Mayor McCheese/Detective Ron Burgers

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    AI'S are defense against prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and other male cancers.

DHT is correlative to disease-estrogens are the cause of male diseases.

AI is a readily available weapon against the war on the male body.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    Pro genetics for not dying.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hulksmash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    To my knowledge, body fat % has the most significant impact on aromatization.
    More fat, more e2 conversion.
    I wanted to add that I believe no one gives enough attention to estrogens versus estradiol (e2).

Also, so many people don't realize estrogen is a group of more than estradiol.

I believe, through research, we should cautiously watch our levels of estradiol AND other estrogens. For health.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    Pro genetics for not dying.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hulksmash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'm late to the party, not sure there is still any interest in what Labcorp calls "reference range" for e2, but fwiw ........ 8.0 - 35.0

I think I have a hazy memory of noticing different Labs define different ranges sometimes, but I was probably comparing the Testosterone ranges in my unreliable memory.
    For reference on that point, Labcorp calls it at 264 - 916 for Total Test, Free Test at 5.00 - 21.00

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rawdeal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    I wanted to add that I believe no one gives enough attention to estrogens versus estradiol (e2).

Also, so many people don't realize estrogen is a group of more than estradiol.

I believe, through research, we should cautiously watch our levels of estradiol AND other estrogens. For health.
    exactly. everyone just goes by E2 because their privatemdlabs blood tests only show estradiol and not total estrogen. If you get your total estrogen tested you may find that your E2 is normal, but your total estrogen is higher than a high school girl going through her period.
    I bet 95 percent of steroid users on the internet dont realize this.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Gringo For This Useful Post:

rawdeal (05-17-2019),StephMalachy1990 (05-18-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12